Went For A Ride Yesterday..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
60 degrees, windy, roads were wet, but it was the first time on the Busa in almost a month.
Took the GoPro along to do some experimenting and here's the first video I've took with it. As you can see I need to change my placement a little. Also need to find some kind of editing program, have more vids but they're over 10 minutes long.
Normally I put a little more "feeling" into my riding than this, but I didn't want my first video to be of me throwing my bike down the road..
Turn your speakers up some, sound is there just takes more volume to get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started playing with my GoPro today. Used Windows movie maker to edit. I am far from an expert but so far pleased with the camera! :thumbsup:

Nice video Tom, where did you take the footage?
That was a short connecter road just outside of Republic. It has a 30mph right, squiggle, fast 30 left, 30 right and that last corner is signed as a 25mph left.
When the sun comes out, the roads dry and warm up, I'll record a much more interesting pass through there.:laugh:
That ride there was pretty timid.

Sweet, I think I know the road you are talking about but I cant remember the name of it. :laugh:

I just started playing with my GoPro today. Used Windows movie maker to edit. I am far from an expert but so far pleased with the camera! :thumbsup:

Is that a free download or did you have to pay?

Will hopefully get some local dirt bike stuff soon too.:thumbsup:

It came on installed Vista.

Windows movie maker comes w/ wimdows so is part of the system that you have. go to start and then click all programs and you should have it some place there. open it and click import video. the programs is friendly user.

I have the "old" XP. Just downloaded the Movie Maker a moment ago, will play with it later on.
I'll hopefully have another part of the cold, wet ride up by tomorrow. Stay tuned.:laugh:

Nice video, Tom. I need one of those. We could take make some great video of HWY125 (for everyone else, it's the Ozark's version of The Dragon).

Back