Went for a ride- (PICS)

busa-josh

Got Tires?
Donating Member
Registered
The wife and I went out for about 3 hours today toward the center of Texas. We rode many beautiful roads winding through the hill country. I didn't click but only a couple pics just because we don't stop too often. But I am uploading a couple from a historical landmark we stopped at about halfway through our trip. And then another picture outside the sushi joint we stopped at for dinner. Sorry for the picture quality; it seems there is still some sand in the lens of my camera. Until I can afford one of those nice ones Pashnit has for sale I am stuck with this one!

IMG00322.jpg

IMG00323.jpg

IMG00325.jpg

Good stuff, yo! Always love to see the pix.

Love the historic stuff!!! :beerchug:

I'm jealous...all I got to do today was work in the yard.

That's what I did for almost the first week at home. I chopped so much wood but have little to show for it. Only a small 2 foot tall by 4 foot wide pile. Lots of grass to be cut and dead trees to be discarded. Ill toil some more in the coming days.

Tomorrow- I hunt.... white tail. Though as I just discovered someone came on my land this year and stole my deer blind so I have to build one. My wife went out this morning.. didn't see a deer. I went the other morning and passed up a few OK animals... waiting on a good mature one to fill my freezer for a few months. Its still so warm here... grass is growing, riding is good but deer aren't moving much. I did find a nice rabbit hole full of cotton tail. I hope we get a good hard freeze and can have a nice rabbit stew this winter.

Looks like Ill be traveling to Austin to meet up with Notright this weekend for a ride on my bday (yuck on the bday part). Then more work to clean and clear the woods from the nastiness of a year left alone. Tina (my wife) and I will be making a trip to Big Bend for Thanksgiving weekend on the bikes. I will have lots of picture to post then. Lets hope the weather is good and the yard work hasn't worn me out too much.

Last edited:
Back