Welp, lets hear it.....

Hey Paul, I am glad that you are enjoying the Cobra, I also have a hard time deciding as I have a 1984 Mustang GT350 w/ a 331 stroker and a 1989 LX with a 347 stroker. The power is very addicting on both 2 and 4 wheels. What year is the Cobra?

07-13-08_1257.jpg

Attachments

• Mustang 002.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 248
Sold my busa and picked up a 02 Vette. Regretting that move. My Vette is up for sale and getting back into bikes.

I love my bike, but I love my cars more. I have alot of years into both of them and really enjoy getting my hands dirty with them. The cars I have have alot of memories to them (in them!!:laugh:). The bike I have got all I wanted to do to it in 3 yrs. I ride as much as possible, but with four kids, the opportunity is few and far. I guess I am kinda bored with it.

DSC_1938.jpg

got my chin spoiler and grill comb delete in today, I'm trying for the mach 1 look, my hood and intake should be in soon too.

Request a cashiers check, then take the buyer with you to their bank to cash it. If it doesn't clear the bike doesn't go with them.

I backed out, kinda likeing this pile of extra money.

BOOOOOOO I SAY BOOOOOOO THIS WHOLE THREAD WITH OUT ANY PICS. I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME BOOOOOOOOO.

Now that thats outta the way so Paulie how we gonna ride if you don't buy a bike! WTF just buy it you know you want it. And you need to buy a quad so when i get back we can ride quads! BUT FIRST OF ALL GET THAT DANG BIKE!

nope, pile of money looks better then any bike, plus our riding season is alomst over, dont want another payment going into winter when I know they are gonna cut my hours.

Save up some more $$$ and get one next year or maybe another car, dont know yet.

My truck is a chevy, if GM made something cool I'd buy it. but I dont have 100K to get ahold of a ZR-1, I made my GM into something sweet.

Sorry but my cobra would knock out 10.70's all day, drove to the track and back home, show me a vette under 40k and less then 2k in bolts on do that.....but I"m sorry did I just start a new chevy VS ford fight?????

I had less then 25K into my cobra and that included the price for the car.

Keep the prices low and i got no problem with you taking the bike out and it is only 2.8 miles from your work!

Back