Welp, lets hear it.....

Paulie1300

Registered
Bike got sold today, gent came and loaded it up in the back of the truck, cashiers check in hand and gonna get the title tomarrow, I"m crying now as I type this, but I'm not going any were, still gonna be on here, just now with a Ford Cobra as a toy, who know maybe I'll take the money and get that 2009 silver black we got up front...........

Not a moment too soon too my insurance bill showed up today, theres a cool $650 saved for the year!

I would be sure check clears bank before you give up the title,would never have let him take the bike unless you cashed it at his bank first..glad your happy you sold it..

sold 05 busa and right away replaced with a new 08 that was in april 08 when i bought a orange busa's i loved it so much i kept it and also bought a 09 white busa to build and customize it to the fullest pic's soon :beerchug:

Hmm, kinda missin my bike. but then I go look out in the parking lot and see my Cobra sitting there.......feeling gone.

Worst thing i ever did was sell my '00. At least I bought another a few months later. Same will happen in your case i'm sure.

If I do another bike it's gonna be a 09 busa or a Hypermotard.

I already got my cobra and I'm having a hell of a time running her around, plus I can take the old lady out a lot longer.

True Story ... cash only [NOT] A friend of a friend a Nevada Highway Patrol Officer..no less. A guy came with a van and his young son... Gave the LEO a cashiers check...
Can you say Boin' Boin'.. any way about 6 months later.. 100's of miles away the guy was riding the bike...They ran the vin.. instant handcuff's :thumbsup:
Ps selling my bike would just hurt too much...even though i have thought about it. After yesterdays ride... got a keep it as long as i can.

Cash only....If a person can get a cashiers check , money order etc
Then they can bring cash. Sure don't release anything until check clears that can take a few days if not cashed at buyers bank.

Back