Well, Well

Your bike looks nasty, in a good way. Definitely the fastest color.

S4200091.jpg

I called my brother in law and he said that the stickers are going away because everyone has to present an ID to get on base anyway.. New rule as of March 15 drops the sticker requirements..

Take the base sticker plate off.  They're not required anymore.  DoD directive stating so.  
thumb_up.gif
what is the new DoD directive number? I haven't heard of anything to that fact.
+1

Whats the reference stating no stickers? If theres no reference, its another urban legend. The lance corporal network has tons of BS myths likes this. As my CO says, "with out a reference, they're talking out their..."

Even if there is a DOD instruction, each post can be more restrictive.

The reason I think this is completely bunk is; To ride on base you have to prove that you have taken a MSF course/ have a M-class drivers license to get a base sticker. This authorizes you to ride on base. Without proving such things, anyone could ride on base and I don't think any Base Commander is willing to take that risk, especially with the crackdown they are starting again with the motorcycle/POV class "A" mishaps increase in the past 3 years.

I think Ken would know if the sticker is required. His superior wears stars on his uniform and is the base commander.

I think Ken would know if the sticker is required. His superior wears stars on his uniform and is the base commander.

Nice looking scoot you have  
beerchug.gif
there. Does that sit very stable on that stand? I've never used one before. Just looks like an easy tip over. Anyhow glad you got to put some riding time in though.
beerchug.gif
They do hold very well. Absolutely no movement on there.

beerchug.gif

Back