50 degrees in columbus,oh  today

hemroid

Registered
50 degrees and just clocked 150 mi today supposed to be nice all week and im going to take full advantage of this very rare january weather in ohio

Same thing here in Indiana. Mid 50's. Too bad college has me tied up with homework.

Have had some rare oppertunities to ride here in Buffalo the last couple weeks[not the norm]
cool.gif

Same here. Got a few miles in today.  High 50s but very windy.  I'm all for this global warming thing
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaWhipped
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136767943 -->

mid 60s here in Georgia. It was a great day for a ride, wish spring would hurry up and get here, its going to rain tomorrow.

Hit 58 here in Kansas City today. Did some riding today myself. Sure feels good don't it!

Rode yesterday didn't get a chance to ride today honeydo list needed doing. Hey GSXcite where you located?

Rode yesterday didn't get a chance to ride today honeydo list needed doing. Hey GSXcite where you located?
wizard I live north of the river in Kansas City. Would like to hook up with you sometime for a ride. Where are you located? Are you going to busa bash? PM me or give me a call sometime. Cell no. is 816-516-4607. Name is Hal.

Back