Well, we are closing in!

Well, we are closing in! - Help me out please...

• Pay for the photoshoot, unless it rains, then pay towards food

Votes: 43 100.0%

• Total voters
I offered a cash drop box to MC and he never responded, I can bring one of these... Bogus I posed the Hot sauce just for you...

jar.jpg

MC, there's an envelope about to show up at your door very soon - mailed it before this thread was posted (sorry it was late...).  I personally don't need to know where the money goes - it's money well spent wherever it ends up as far as I'm concerned.  And I didn't vote 'cause my voter registration just got mailed yesterday too.
whistling.gif

Need a beer fund can too!
beerchug.gif
I will add my share in the can, or whatever you guys need! If you need me to bring something just let me know! Will bring all I can on the bike Thurs. morn.
thumb_up.gif

Added 2 gallons of "sausage gravy" to the list.. So we do have some breakfast food for those that show up in the AM at your door Dave...

Boards crappin out getting huge errors, made it back from this page from the trouble ticket screen anybody know whats going on? If I try to navigate away from this the links dont work
guns.gif

Ooops an error has occurred
IkonForums has exited with the following error:

Can't find string terminator "'" anywhere before EOF

This error was reported at: Data/Stats.pm line 16.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

Starting to sound organized.... lets just put all the money on the roulette table
smile.gif
RED23 ?
rofl.gif

When I said breakfast I meant if I was awake and already outside making myself one of my Famous half pound cheeseburger on EGGO sandwiches... That everybody cringes at when I make them at work...

When I said breakfast I meant if I was awake and already outside making myself one of my Famous half pound cheeseburger on EGGO sandwiches... That everybody cringes at when I make them at work...
dont forget the over easy egg in the middle too.... things are too dry without..

On a hungry day, will still dip in syrup...
laugh.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
DNGrumpy @ Apr. 15 2008 said:
1375348[/ATTACH] AM]
When I said breakfast I meant if I was awake and already outside making myself one of my Famous half pound cheeseburger on EGGO sandwiches...  That everybody cringes at when I make them at work...
dont forget the over easy egg in the middle too.... things are too dry without..

laugh.gif
puke.gif

Breakfast burritos Mr Bogus. Have you forgotten already? You really need to get back here.

r8

111_1124.JPG

zzwhip.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
DNGrumpy @ Apr. 15 2008 said:
1375366[/ATTACH] AM]

laugh.gif
puke.gif

Breakfast burritos Mr Bogus. Have you forgotten already? You really need to get back here.

r8
IF there was any one item that makes me homesick for the southwest it is homemade tortillas and good huevos rancheros.. The "tex mex" food of the "midwest" falls way short..

Your "flaunting" of the burro will land you muy grandes problemas...

There is not anyone for at least 100 miles that even makes a decent tortilla.... All I have is the store bought variety that stink when you heat them in the microwave...

zzwhip.gif

Back