A lot of pics are up in the gallery

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We have been uploading and importing images into the gallery and there is a pretty good collection so far. We broke them out by who took the pics.

I did not look at each one so if you see something inappropriate then please let us know. If there are bad pics, blurry or of something no one would care about let us know so we can remove them.....

Bash Pics

Enjoy.....

You gotta love the "not sure" album cover
blush.gif

Good pics from every one Thanks for posting them in an the gallery for us poor souls that could not make it guys
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

did anyone get some good hi-res closeups of my "monkey arms" passes thru the sweepers near Fontana Dam???
I wana make a poster if possible
beerchug.gif

so apparently Vabs loves Corona and the use of the middle finger... just sayin...

It looks like you guys had a great time, I wish I could have made it. Great pics too.
bowdown.gif

The "Not sure who it is" is Lycan... I had his camera for some of those pics!!

I would like to THANK ALL for the pics of the Bash. Certainly looked like fun. Maybe I'll see all of ya at the Fall Bash. hopefully get to see the mo-hawk helmet with purple bike at the Fall Bash. mo-hawk just kills me. Thanks again from ALL of us infortunate to make it to the Bash.

Back