Well, our club had an all out race today.

busabrother

Registered
There were two busas a 10 and a gix 750. Roll on from 60mph on open highway. everyone lined up across the road. Everybody was stock except for my boys busa (drag racer and all) so he doesn't count. He has all kinds of poop done to his bike. The true story is me and my boy on his zx 10. I outweigh him by 50 pounds. We roll on and jump out by a bike length and that was all she wrote!! Of course my buddy on the other busa walked away like we just started our bikes (again he doesn't count.) So my buddy on the 10 wants to run again. Same result I jump out on him, but this time i start out in the same gear as him. (first race he was in second i was in third...duh!) When i started in second it was a wrap!!!. But again, my other buddy smoked all of us, but when we stopped he let us in on a little secret. The second race since he was expecting it, he pumped up his ait compressor and switched on his air shifter and shift light. He just was WOT and pressing the button smoking the poop out of us. But we had a great time.

Moral of story. the 10 is a fast bike. But this is the same buddy who said he could beat anybody on a busa.

My boy smoked him twice a couple of weeks ago. Eerily same results different busas.

busa 4
zx-10 0

(Yeah I know, it's all in the rider, but guess what, in a race its who crosses the line first!!!)

the 10 should be in first gear at a 60 MPH roll on... if he is in second, no wonder he is loosing so bad ALL the time...
wow.gif
I think the bikes are geared differently enough that we shouldn't be talking about comparing which gear you are in compared to him. Does that make sense? Anyway... Do a 40 MPH roll-on in first gear, the both of you....

I want to see them results...
smile.gif

Cloud

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089162631 -->

You tell him "You ride your bike and I'll ride mine"...Just like you have been doing...If he can't figure out what gear he needs to be in that's his bad...Smoke that a$$ and Chop that head...
evil.gif

I bet the 10 wheelies an ass pile in first no matter what rpm
laugh.gif

Good job BusaBro ... keep that 10 in his place ... behind you
smile.gif

Hey man ... are you going to MIR this weekend ? I'll be there Sunday for the finals ... radio station WPGC 95.5 will also be there ... My Busa will be parked behind the bleachers ( 2nd or 3rd section from the tower ) and I'll be up there spectating and taking some pics.

sageronin i will be headed to Disney with the Fam. My buddies will be there though. I hate to miss it, but gotta do what i gotta do!!
cool.gif

.......an a$$ pile!? Can I use that? That's just too funny...
jump9.gif

Back