again zx10 are slow! i saw it first hand

onetimedownbusa

Registered
tonight at desoto we brought my busa and a friends 954rr. i decided not to run cause we were late and i wasnt feeling up to it so i got some beer! zx10 rolls up and start talking alot of poop and he had it strapped all the way down and had a pc and exhaust with air mod of some sort. i told him to ru the 954 and then we would talk, knowing i smash the 954 and since the 10 was N.T, it would be a way for me to scout him out. anyway the 954 runs a 10.8 @ 136, and the 10 shows his slip at 10.2 @ 138. and hes getting 1.6 60's! my bike never left the trailor cause he had no dough and he kept talking. i pull the baby off the trailor and he shoots over but i missed last register so i ask if he wants to go on the road? 10 boy says "lets go from a 30mph roll to 150. im like
devil.gif
this guy is smokin crack! i ask him if he knows what hes askin for and he fires back "im tired of you busa punks talkin all that poop with those heavy ass pieces of poop!" im like break out a c note on that poop! my buddy is just crackin up and we head to the street out front. we line up and start to roll, i give him the nod and he jumps. i decide that hes garbage and im sure the stunna will love this! i shift into second, wheely and catch and pass him on one wheel!he stopped turned around and rolled out with his boys!wheres my money? oh well i wonder if he gonna be there next week after i regear?
grim.gif
DEAD 10 WALKING!

by the way, what the hell was he thinking from a roll?note to all 10 riders( line up and maybe jump me --from a roll just kill yourself!)

GOOD NIGHT! That's a good one.
"im tired of you busa punks talkin all that..."
Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays!!!!
Ego problems?

Awesome OTDB
WTF.....PUNK......most of us are old crusty bastids.
If I refer to someone as a punk, I mean some snot nose know it all 15 year old!!

Not sayin all 15 year olds are like that, but I know a few myself!!

Nice goin' Onetime!! All these zx 10 boys have been talkin alot of smack lately, always refering to Cycle World's numbers or sum crap. I'm getting real sick of it!!

Rock on brother!!

egitarre77.gif

Dan

Awesome OTDB
WTF.....PUNK......most of us are old crusty bastids.
If I refer to someone as a punk, I mean some snot nose know it all 15 year old!!

Not sayin all 15 year olds are like that, but I know a few myself!!
Hey MSF! What do you mean crusty? I'm only 37 years old....I've got alot of crust yet to build up.
biggrin.gif

Back