Well  it has come down

mrninja9

Banned
Well i got a call yesterday from my last employer telling me they would like me to come back(thanks god)
so with that i called the bank and told them the situation and it will be 2 weeks till i can pay and he said ok come in next week and talk and we will see how things progress. (so sounds good)
so with that said
i want to thank all who have helped:
nitrous junkie
kento moto
hydrabusa
busawhipped
buss_05
and anyone i forgot i will buy you a drink
Thanks for all the help you guys

cool.gif

Great news, bro! Sounds like reason to celebrate and take a ride!
super.gif

Dang...thats a relief...good to hear from you...
biggrin.gif

And now? I wonder when Rubb come back from Hawaii...and see your new avatar? we'll see what happens...
jump9.gif

That's great news, Goodluck cause I know it was sounding kind of bad.

Phew!
laugh.gif

What a relief!! Work your butt off for the next few months and make yourself indespensible to them...

After all - they did a nice thing by bringing you back.

great news bro, congrats! glad your old employer finally wised up n got u back in there.:)

If your in the mood to celebrate next week, I am going to be in Waukegan thursday or friday afternoon till early evening-dont know how close that is to you, but I'm down to go a lil further just to say hi n congratulations- I too was in a bad spot once with no job....and kiddo #2 was on the way-that was a rough three weeks:p

anyway, good to hear your back on track, n the busa is still in your garage where it belongs!
smile.gif

MR9. Sweet. Very happy for you.
Work is often hard to find when you need it. I was looking for 18 months, not a nibble. After I landed a job with Dow, half a dozen people nocked on my door.

Back