Well  i have to sell

mrninja9

Banned
As some of you know i had taken the code red tour and my work said call them when i back. well my license wasnt up to their snuff. so i called my employer and they said sorry but we dont need you anymore and well around here jobs are scarse. so i cant find any thing. so i have to sell it. so if anyone knows someone that wants to buy an 05 LE please pm me

sad.gif

I really, really hate to see this. Do you have a loan on it or is it paid off? The latter will make it a little easier at least.

Cancel the insurance and get your refund. I believe you typically pay AT LEAST 2 months in advance.

Do you have gear or parts you want to sell?

i have a set of leathers been used twice like a xl or 2x coat and pants i have a kawi tech coat but other that that no

Really,he posted up lookin for some help.
NJ, although his final statement asks if anybody knows someone who would be interested in an 05' LE, I agree that helping him find some work would be better, especially if it allows him keep the bike. Not much I can do in ILL however.
Anyone else?

It would help to know what kind of work you do or are looking for.

Dayum man. That really sux to hear. Try to download that johnnycheese map for me before you get rid of her. We definitely need to ride again before you let her go.

ok i can do that i will post up the pics
buss 05 the map is in the laptop
oh and yes i believe i am sf qualified anywork would be great i was in the air force i can do anythin i was a plumber and did construction

Back