Well  i have to sell

Really,he posted up lookin for some help.
NJ, although his final statement asks if anybody knows someone who would be interested in an 05' LE, I agree that helping him find some work would be better, especially if it allows him keep the bike.  Not much I can do in ILL however.
Anyone else?

It would help to know what kind of work you do or are looking for.
+1 on findin work!!!

PM me what kinda work u do/are qualified for man-my younger brother just took a job down in Chi, I have a friend who lives near Schaumberg n another just outside Chi...

if you left work with the promise of return, is there anyway u can file for unemployment? at least short-term anyway?

sorry to hear bout the hard times, hope we can help u get back on track soon.

yeah unemployment went down the tube cause i am over for my quarter or somethin like that but i can do anything

man you know these are the times that rsd is around for cause i could call him and vent and throw things and drink and make me feel a whole lot better but oh well

Sorry to hear, but you can sell the beast for now and get another once your on top again.
thumbs-up.gif
we're pullin for ya. - K

wish i could help ya...but corry pa is not exactly high income.lol

Hey man, you might check with Vaughn in Bushnell. It's a bit of a drive but they are always hiring. They make hammers for Craftsmen. Don't know if the factory is where you wanna be. Just a thought. If you've got plumbing experience and some credentials you might also check with EPH is Macomb.

Best of luck and do whatever you can to hang onto that bike. You will never sleep right knowing you had to get rid of it. But if times are tough the neccessities come first. ie food, shelter, etc.

Sorry I cant help now. My employer hires 1 time a year. Sometimes twice. I will let you know if they do again. Mechanical and military help at the oil refinery in Lemont,IL. It is hard to get in here. Some 500-600 test for 10-20 jobs.

Partner, you might also look into contracting jobs at your nearest military installation, allot of jobs are going contract!

Back