Well my fellow friends & members...the time has come...

:lol:

More like trying to pay off my divorce attorney & make room for an obscene child support payment all while being unemployed :banghead:

I am sorry to hear this! I wish you the best of luck! And I do understand what you are going through. Everyone I know around me seems to be going through what you are.... My room mate who is my best friend is also going through those same rough times too. If you need anything or out this way give me a ring!

*UPDATE* Ripley has been sold to member jtriron.:beerchug:
Jack is a relatively new member here from the Houston, TX area and is one heck of nice guy. He will be posting his own thread here in a few days showing off his new ride. He is looking for local riders to meet up with and may be considering attending a few upcoming M&G's. Please help in making him feel welcome to what is a great family atmosphere here!

Thanks Brian,
I WILL take good care of Ripley.

And post my own thread about this in a few days.

Jack
ps
Brian made this transaction very smooth, He is a good dude indeed.
:happy:

:welcome: jack and brian...i was really looking forward to meeting you...mabey sometime still in the future

Good luck bud, your doing the right thing for your life and that deserves respect. Positive vibes sent your way!

Back