Well my fellow friends & members...the time has come...

Takeuon

Registered
Ripley is for sale----> Don't miss this deal on a beautiful, unique 2008 Hayabusa!!! - Hayabusa Classifieds

With a heavy heart I have listed my beloved Busa for sale in the classifieds section here and other online sites. I am only asking $9,000 for what many of you know is a bike that has been cared for at the highest level and has some really sweet mods.

If & when she sells I will still be a part of this org. family & continue to try and be a contributing member here! I have come to know many of you and made some friends along the way as a direct result of this wonderful site Captain has made for us Busa lovers.
If you know anyone in the market for a superb bike such as my Busa...please keep me & "Ripley" in mind. It would really be appreciated.

Cheers,

Brian

I was wondering if this time would come. No worries bud, after it's all said'n done you can always buy another...

Still hoping things work out for you Brian!

I was wondering if this time would come. No worries bud, after it's all said'n done you can always buy another...

Still hoping things work out for you Brian!

Thanks a lot David. You've been a great online "pen pal" and I still look forward to us staying in touch. Who knows...maybe we'll get to ride that road together one day :please:

Most sorry to hear this . :cry:
If you do move to Florida soon let me know and we'll get together .

Sorry to hear about this, Brian. I think you've got your priorities in order, and you have my respect for that. Good luck with everything.

Most sorry to hear this . :cry:
If you do move to Florida soon let me know and we'll get together .

Yeah...that deal is pretty much all but done. By summer I'll be looking forward to meeting you and the fam Saiid.

Sorry to hear Brian. Good luck with the sale though.
Thanks

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Hopefully she'll find someone that takes good care of here
I hope so too!

Sorry to hear about this, Brian. I think you've got your priorities in order, and you have my respect for that. Good luck with everything.

Thanks Daniel...I have a feeling we'll ride together again in the future :thumbsup:

Good luck, hope things turn around very soon for you.
Appreciate it

Good luck with the sale Brian....things will get better my friend. We'll all still be here when you get back on two wheels again.:beerchug:

Back