Well I got new stable mate

groran1000

Registered
Said in earlier post, going to get a trike. Well, I did it! Went to Phoenix few days ago and got it. It's an ABS with navigation and has 28k miles. Came with trailer. The trike kit is the California Side Car Cobra XL.. My wife has been wanting to get one too so I could ride her. She wants to learn how to ride it and should be easy as the GW allows the clutch to be eased out and not "clutched per se" Metallic red and we love it all around.

tri5.jpg

tri4.jpg

tri3.jpg

tri2.jpg

tr1.jpg

Said in earlier post, going to get a trike. Well, I did it! Went to Phoenix few days ago and got it. It's an ABS with navigation and has 28k miles. Came with trailer. The trike kit is the California Side Car Cobra XL.. My wife has been wanting to get one too so I could ride her. She wants to learn how to ride it and should be easy as the GW allows the clutch to be eased out and not "clutched per se" Metallic red and we love it all around.

View attachment 1621044

View attachment 1621045

View attachment 1621046

View attachment 1621047

View attachment 1621048

‘Fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round’. (Queen)

I would rent that thing off you and live in it. :thumbsup:
Is it the big gurl? The 1800?
You are right about easy to ride,even the 2 wheeler. There are a group of ol' boyz in this town that call themselves "The Geritol Motorcycle Club."
Average age, about 70 years old. :firing:
Rubb.

Saw a 2019 Wing the other day at the hardware store, the owner said it had 2000kms on it and he bought it last Oct. (2019) and really loves it. He had an ST1300 before and this bike will outperform it in everyway he said.

I recall seeing two of them sitting side by side at the Honda shop and the difference between the last model and the new one is pretty impressive

groran1000 Are a member of the gl1800 riders forums ? Talk about grumpy old men on that site hey :D Your red trike is pretty cool looking hope you enjoy it In my case I think I have to keep the old girl as it is not worth much now with all the km on her :thumbsup:

Back