New stable mate for the busa's and viffer

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
well as some of you may have seen my ealier post about wondering about a 14 well a few weeks ago it came in i still don't have full posesiton of it yet but thats alright the weather is crappy here with snow and ice so no riding anyways but it's sitting at the dealership for winterstorage  anyways now what you all wana see the pics

Zx-149.jpg

Me and the bike they already added my muzzy undertail and frame sliders.  Gona do some break in first and then decide on a exhaust and i'm sure the normal mods,  Windscreen, exhaust, throttle control, Brake lines, and probly alarm and that will be that i think

Zx-148.jpg

Zx-1413.jpg

Zx-1410.jpg

<a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">

Zx-146.jpg

Zx-142.jpg
</a>

THe Guy that purchased the all black 14 has already requested that if i ever get rid of my rims that he gets first dibs which i suppose i can see why that is a nice red and would compliment black rather well

Zx-144.jpg

And well berserk is comeing back together nicely along with the mostly stock black busa.  berserk may get a 4 in arm on it now that i have the stock busa unless i sell it and the VFR who knows with me anymore lol

Also looking at adding a newer honda F4i to the stable for the Misses

i do find it rather funny the special editon sticker that is placed on the tank i forgot to grab a pic of it though

and one thing i don't like and i haven't ridden the bike yet is that it takes 4 screws to remove the seat cowl wonder how quick this will get lost you know. and for my longer legs i will be hitting the upper part of the tank so it seems i may need to lower the pegs a bit

other then that i can't wait to get it out on the road

Give GPW a holla, he's got the 411 on 14's since before they hit the streets! Oh, and did you see the thread on his new turbo kit? As long as it's just sitting there all winter....
firedevil.gif

Yeah i have checked out GPW on some stuff and well the turbo may be tempting i already have one turbo bike i really don't need another one. granted it would be nice mabey next year lol

Very Nice 14, I will have to see if the color choice grows on me or not. Thought i'm sure it will some day! Nice man!

bowdown.gif

Seem like good bikes . Congrats

Did someone say turbo ?

Cruise over to bikeland and the ZX14.com section of it . Brock posts there and those guys have the 14 honking pretty good with normal mods and with the turbo units..........

American Turbo Pak  
super.gif

iflyphi004.jpg

(mountainmotor @ Dec. 30 2006,12:12) Seem like good bikes . Congrats

Did someone say turbo ?

Cruise over to bikeland and the ZX14.com section of it . Brock posts there and those guys have the 14 honking pretty good with normal mods and with the turbo units..........

American Turbo Pak
super.gif

iflyphi004.jpg
Now that's purdy.
super.gif

super.gif

(MidnightBusainSD @ Dec. 30 2006,10:48) i do find it rather funny the special editon sticker that is placed on the tank i forgot to grab a pic of it though

and one thing i don't like and i haven't ridden the bike yet is that it takes 4 screws to remove the seat cowl wonder how quick this will get lost you know. and for my longer legs i will be hitting the upper part of the tank so it seems i may need to lower the pegs a bit

other then that i can't wait to get it out on the road
To lower the Pegs the guys are going with the Buel pegs.. You better ride it first before you buy brake lines !!! The zx14 has a killer front brakes......The zx14 doesn't need many mods to go fast As you can see from my Sig ......
biggrin.gif

I guess I should post one of my rides on my 14, sure the guys from the WV trip will tell you I like twisties not wheelies............nice bike. My 14 is pretty tuned and looks classy like I like it. I don't like the cheap stuff so if you want to know the about quality stuff for the 14 I have it all, BST's on up. Also have sole distributor rights in the world for the Mr. Turbo kit sold (5) in 24hrs...and our air filter does not stick out to get rained on and our exhaust options come with the Tsukigi Spec II Exhaust System...again quality. LMK
super.gif

Back