Stable mate

StrtRac3r

Registered
So this won't be one for me, but my fiancé (wedding is October 31st any busa's arriving don't need RSVP lol) loves to ride on the back of the Busa. So much love for the open road that she wants her own bike now. Of course I have the feeling her bad driving habits will follow to riding, so I've been looking at smaller bikes. Right now I'm looking at the upcoming rc200 or rc390. Anybody's better half ride and have advise on if they wanted to get a bigger bike quickly, started bigger, new, used, or stopped riding? Here's some pics of the ktm. Btw the rc390 has more hp, tq, and lighter weight AND lower cost than the ninja 300.

image-2457728677.jpg

image-1357079968.jpg

I can't advise on any of those bikes, but congrats on getting married, and I have to tell you that a girl looks good on any bike. :thumbsup:

I can't advise on any of those bikes, but congrats on getting married, and I have to tell you that a girl looks good on any bike. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I agree. Just with our baby boy and all I feel better her on the back of mine where I control the brakes.....

So is getting her a bike a condition of marriage?

Does she have any riding experience?
Bad driving habits? You do know that there is a very high possibility that they won't get better after marriage, right?

Have you thought about getting her a very uncomfortable bike - so that she won't want to ride it and will want to ride with you more? :rofl:

Seriously if you feel you have to get her a bike, get her the smallest one you can, if she has no experience. A used one if you think she will drop it.

JMHO. I sure you will do what is best for the 2 of you.

Good luck on your marriage.

Congrats and I have to agree. Nothing sexier then a woman playing softball, playing pool or riding a bike. Enjoy

Back