New stable mate for the busa's and viffer

(dadofthree @ Dec. 30 2006,15:22)
(mountainmotor @ Dec. 30 2006,12:12) Seem like good bikes . Congrats

Did someone say turbo ?

Cruise over to bikeland and the ZX14.com section of it . Brock posts there and those guys have the 14 honking pretty good with normal mods and with the turbo units..........

American Turbo Pak
super.gif

iflyphi004.jpg
Now that's purdy.
super.gif
I LOVE the sleeper look!!

super.gif

My local dealer has Suzuki and kaw. Sat on a 14 the other day. I likey.... Nice bike bro...
race.gif
wink.gif

I like the white SE
beerchug.gif
If I was to buy one it probably be the Black one...the white SE would do
tounge.gif

thanks guys granted at this rate i wonder if i shouldn't have boughten a Snowmobile insteada a new bike lol

Anyways Yeah KS i would like to see ya at the meet granted the one at the end of may that is being planned i don't think i'll be able to attend if it's in may thats my planting season after all i can't leave for that.

And if i was to attend it be a hard choice what to take Berserk or the new 14 lol now thats my biggest dilema which bike to ride lol
SHOCKED.gif

Good looking ride Todd.... glad to hear you still have Berserk though, that is some wicked paint.

wow and i was considering taking the flames off thanks for posting that pic i know now that i'm gona leave them.

MrGXR Of course i have berserk still i'm married to that bike it's a death till us part relationship cause of what i have into her not alot much else i can do buy brake upgrades to her now really i have done suspension and the turbo work and motor and paint and rear sets granted i'm back to stock wheels now but i like how they turned out. Hopein to have that back on the road again this summer also

Not sure about the color scheme. I have only sat on a 14 once but I love the feel. Nice center of gravity and all. Feels alot lighter then the Busa. That's my opinion. Congrats! A Busa and a 14! You are a lucky man. Ride her hard!

(MidnightBusainSD @ Jan. 01 2007,12:32) MrGXR Of course i have berserk still i'm married to that bike it's a death till us part relationship cause of what i have into her not alot much else i can do buy brake upgrades
Yeah, if you have too much money there's always the Brembo monoblock calipers- if I'm not misreading they run @ $2000 per SIDE for front?!?
rock.gif
rock.gif

OMG, do they project a tractor beam force field to the rear and stop you instantly, or what?? That's gotta be unreal...

rock.gif

Must be me, but I can't get past the pair of George Forman grills on the sides. My buddy (a 10R cruiser) told me you'd never see them from the rear anyway, "So don't worry bout it".
wow.gif
He also stated they may be coming down with a mod kit that smoothins' that look. Very lucky man indeed, congrats.

Nice bike, I actually don't mind the grills on yours as much. Must be the color combo? Like the alu billet look GPW. You'ld think someone would make a custom replacement, well Midnight I hear opportunity knocking??

The black one looks ok. But i'm still not a fan of the 14.

Back