Well bike is officially totaled!!! W/ Pics

Glad your still around, and welcome to the pinned wrist club and old person pulling a left had trun in front of you club.

I been in 2 car accidents but I still drive:whistle:

That's a bit unfair RMS. You have to drive...you can't function without it. Motorbikes are way more dangerous and for most of us they're purely recreational. Once we have kids our lives aren't ours to do with or waste as we please. His little girl was ****-scared, as mine would have been, so he promised he wouldn't do it again, as I would have done. It was the right thing.

Ins is paying the bike off , thank god for full coverage! I am done riding , my 16 year old baby girl begged me to never ride again and I can't argue with that. Bike had only 215 miles on it.

This is so much a personal choice and must be respected. I wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

I have 6 kids and gave up riding for a long time. It was not a safety of life reason, but at the time a motorcycle was selfish. My wife could not ride much, and the kids couldn't ride. A few years back they could all reach the foot rests so I resumed riding again. All my kids love riding with me and some would like to own one.

I feel when your time is up it is up. It doesn't matter what you are doing or where your at. So I like to do what makes my short time in this life more enjoyable. My 2c

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OUCH I hope you heal soon. The bike can be replaced but scars last forever. I am just glad you are not hurt any worse.

In this world there are three types of motorcycle riders. Riders who have been down, riders who are going down and riders who are going down again. These are unfortunate facts but painfully true.

Ain't that the truth..... Does going down on your dirt bike count? I really REALLY don't want to go down on the busa.... save it all for the dirt bike lol. On a serious note, this is why you should treat your bike with respect EVERY time you ride it, if not it will put you on your :moon: so fast you cant imagine

Sorry to hear of your crash. The healing period does give you time to question and rethink things. It sounds like you're doing what you think is best for your family, and no one can fault you for that. Good luck with everything. Hopefully you'll stick around here with us. :thumbsup:

I got similar plates.. on my right wrist.. the long one u have is not as long as mine. You must have broken that bone bad as well. heal soon brother. Doc said I could never ride again.. pffft.. I got 100% movement again. Glad your alive.:beerchug:

ouch! glad it wasn't any worse and you're going to be ok with a little time spent in the wonderful world of rehab...good on you for doing what is right for your family and situation :beerchug:

Sorry to here, Prayers sent for a full recovery

Ins is paying the bike off , thank god for full coverage! I am done riding , my 16 year old baby girl begged me to never ride again and I can't argue with that. Bike had only 215 miles on it.

Now that would be hard to say no to. Heal up and love that girl of yours. There will always be bikes to ride later on. :rulez:

Back