JZ7355

Registered
It's all over time to heal for 5 months

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307724443.345541.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307724464.465347.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307724485.581891.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307724506.781770.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307724525.615402.jpg

Looks like that may have hurt a lil. But at least you made it, now just take the time to heal up so you can get another. :thumbsup: Might want to take a look at that right mirror, looks a little loose. :laugh:

Doesn't look that bad, the bike that is. What was it that made it become totalled?
Frame bent or something?

Heal up and ride again :)

I'm not sure which set of pictures makes me wince more! It looks from the radiographs that your surgeon did a nice job and the joint itself wasn't compromised (just a distal radial fracture apparently), so with adequate PT you should have normal range of motion. Small silver cloud right now I know.

Think you'll want to ride again after this mate?

Damn ,glad you are alright . did you buy the bike back ? you can part it out for some bucks

Hope the frames alright, that front end is fugged. Hope you heal well my brother.

Ins is paying the bike off , thank god for full coverage! I am done riding , my 16 year old baby girl begged me to never ride again and I can't argue with that. Bike had only 215 miles on it.

Just glad to see you are hear to talk about your incident. I have 3 kids and would probably do the same as you if such an event happened to me, but don't rule out riding a Can-Am Spyder.

In this world there are three types of motorcycle riders. Riders who have been down, riders who are going down and riders who are going down again. These are unfortunate facts but painfully true.

Ins is paying the bike off , thank god for full coverage! I am done riding , my 16 year old baby girl begged me to never ride again and I can't argue with that. Bike had only 215 miles on it.

I know what you mean. My daughter means everything to me and I'd do the same if I scared her like that. You're a good man. Heal quick mate.

damn... glad you made it out... cant blame you for the no more riding tho... ive never been i a bike accident, but ive been in a pretty bad car accident and that was freaky the bike pics make me sad cuz the bike looks sad... the wrist pic gives me the heebyjeebys and those xray pics made me think of kick-ass after he got hit by the car and looked at the plates and screws all over and said something like "im like wolverine now"

Back