Welcome back SURVIVOR!!!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Yep, my favorite show is back for another season...I know you watch it too Dawn..

I still remember the first season, I was at CGSC (The U.S. Army Command and General Staff College) at Fort Dix NJ. If I wasn't so danged old and broken I'd do it (and I'll bet I could get on; all I'd have to do is send them the Toaster Jump video!)

I watched the premier last night; used to watch Survivor faithfully with friends in the neighborhood. We'd take turns at one another's house, kids would play, we'd always have pizza. Every one of the couples involved has since divorced :rofl: Survivor's fault? Hrmmm...

But, I decided last night I'd give it a shot again...got it set to record the season and I watched last night's episode. I can't believe so many didn't recognize Blair ???

I watched the premier last night; used to watch Survivor faithfully with friends in the neighborhood. We'd take turns at one another's house, kids would play, we'd always have pizza. Every one of the couples involved has since divorced :rofl: Survivor's fault? Hrmmm...

But, I decided last night I'd give it a shot again...got it set to record the season and I watched last night's episode. I can't believe so many didn't recognize Blair ???

I thought about that but I figured most on the show are not old enough to remember who she is. What I can't believe is the young girl who recognizing the baseball player.

The redneck dude sunk his own ship he went waaay too far and it backfired on him.

Have you told this to Omar yet? :whistle: He might cut the cable :laugh:

Back