Marine Joke

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
An Army Green Beret, a Navy SEAL, and a Marine were out camping over a weekend liberty. As is the natural order of things, the Green Beret and the Seal began arguing back and forth across the camp fire over who was more hard core.

"I was first in my class at Ranger," said the Green Beret, "and I speak Farsi and Chinese. I have over 1500 static line and 500 free fall jumps, plus THREE combat jumps. I've got Jumpmaster, Pathfinder, LRRP, my CIB, AND Army SCUBA. Next month I'm going for the Delta screening."

"Pfft," said the SEAL, "we do most of that stuff in 6 months at BUD/s. I made an instructor cry at SERE. My team handled four NEO's and two IHR's since I got there. I have 4 tango kills of my own. When we're not on float, we run 15 miles every day in the sand with 50 pound rucks, and then swim 5 miles in full combat gear."

The two rolled their eyes at each other. The Marine just shrugged his shoulders, and slowly stirred the fire with his d##k.

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "dang censors!"|1125296371 -->

That's terrible!

Now keep stirring!
biggrin.gif

Funny, but it might be funnier if I new what the hell you were sayin. (for us non military type)

Back