SURVIVOR - Redemption Island

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Ok, so SOMEBODY'S got to start the SURVIVOR Redemption Island thread!

I've seen this show since the very first season. It never gets old watching the human condition play out. If I were only 15 years younger and a lot better looking I'd be trying out for it...

EPISODE 1: Philip is out of his freakin' mind. When you say "Former" federal agent, I think IF he really was (and from the way he talks he either was that or military), the FORMER part is what you have to key on - I think the guy is a nut case which is probably why he's FORMER. He'll self destruct soon enough and is not a threat for the million (NOBODY will vote for him). What a klutz move at tribal council.

Russell and Rob seem to have their tribes pretty much in hand (at the moment). Rusell is the most dangerous player in the game and if anyone has a lick of sense they will get him out NOW.

I know the second episode has already aired, but I haven't seen it yet. I didn't see it, but I sure hope Probst was tied in when hanging his feet out the back of the helicopter when it pulled hard right - that's a heck of an end if you fall out - in HD!

Come on Survivor fans, let's hear your thoughts! Comeon BoB - I know you are watching it!:beerchug:

OH, you know I'm watching it. Phil is a joke and I hope ...Wait, you haven't watched the second episode yet....dang it! Hurry up and watch the second show so we can get further into details.

The 2 tribes need to get together and vote Rob and Russell to redemption island so one can knock the other off. I can't stand Rob so I hope he's the first to go. Russell is at least entertaining.

Phil would drive me nuts if I had to be around him and PLEASE some one give that man some shorts. It makes me sick to see him walking around in those pink undies.:puke:

Andrea and Ashley are HOT!!! :thumbsup: Ralph and Russell with have a fist fight before it's over, and Phillip needs therapy. Yikes.

Phillip: "I'm, so sexy in my shorts, so sexy in my shorts...:rofl:"

Phillip is as irritating as they come! I think Russel will do his best if he gets sent to Redemption Island and hangs there as long as he can, that way he won't piss everyone off.

But yes, the wife and I have been watching Survivor forever and love the show as well.
I just wish they would really make it interesting and take the show to a cold climate for a change. I also think they started this seasons tribes off with too much help, did you see those Craftsmen tool kits they had to help set up camp! Come on.

They can't survive in cold climates with the limited amount of resources they are given; too easy to get pneumonia or something. Look how bad they suffer on the colder, wet days. On top of that, think about the support crew and cost of filming in a cold climate. I was also surprised to see the toolboxes/tools...

yeah, whats up with all the tools? Oh and why have the moved it to Wednesdays? This is the second season they have done this and it's really screwing with me.

Hummmm maybe we should do an .Org survivor. No pledge wipes....whatddya think?:laugh:

yeah, whats up with all the tools? Oh and why have the moved it to Wednesdays? This is the second season they have done this and it's really screwing with me.

Hummmm maybe we should do an .Org survivor. No pledge wipes....whatddya think?:laugh:

I would pay to see that. Talk about MAJOR freak out!!! :laugh:

I can't stand Russell and Rob. People are crazy to keep them around. But I think Philip needs to go home and gets some therapy!

Let's pass on the .org survivor :)

I like Boston Rob a lot more than I do Russell...

Back