weekend bachelor trip suggestions.

dsbunton646

Registered
just like the title says. My long time friend and coworker has decided to get married in april. it has been left up to me and another friend of ours to plan a weekend getaway for a "bachelor party". i was hoping to get some suggestions on places that have fun stuff to do during the day, and then later at night we will find some night life. i really don't want to have to drive more than say 8 hrs or so to a destination. Most of the invited guys have bikes so trailering/riding them to wherever we decide to go is definetly an option. We have done a few of these throughout the years, cocoa beach, panama city etc.., but i was looking for some different scenery or a new destination. any suggestion from you guys would be helpful. by the way, we live in north fl.

flights are as cheap as driving 8hrs probably, so vegas or atlantic city :beerchug:

Come on over to New Orleans. I know of a couple of places you all will have a GREAT bachelor party:laugh:. And besides the days and nights don't seem to end. :alcoholic: and :super:all you want.

Tell him to RUN FOREST RUN !!! Don't do it, you are throwing your life away !!! LOL !!!! :laugh:

That's all I got man, wish I could offer better advice than that... :dunno:

Come on over to New Orleans. I know of a couple of places you all will have a GREAT bachelor party:laugh:. And besides the days and nights don't seem to end. :alcoholic: and :super:all you want.

I have a friend that has recently moved to louisiana for work. he suggested the same thing and we are toying with the idea. it would be a decent drive though for such a short turnaround. he said there wasn't much to do except drink and well.... "enjoy the scenery" as he put it. we were looking for some sober day time activities that would be interesting.

hookers.gif

When you get where your going stay and dont come back. Marriage is a bad bet for a man 95% of the time. Most all my friends and family agree.

Exxotica is coming in April Miami Beach convention Center great to kill some time during the day and should have no trouble moving into the after party that happens at night. It's a great after party:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

may change his mind though about getting married

Back