Mississippi River run Memorial Day weekend

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Well I'm planning a 3 day ride over Memorial Day weekend. Starting the Mississippi somewhere along LaCrosse, WI or maybe a little south of there. And heading toward St. Louis. Making a pit stop at the motorcycle museum in Anamosa, IA.

Anyone have any other destinations I should or shouldn't hit?

Unfortunately this isn't our "camping" trip so we'll be hotel-ing it up. :down: But I need a getaway for a couple days, this'll work just fine. :beerchug:

Eureka Springs, Arkansas :dunno:

:p

Get yerself a new map...

original.jpg

There is J@P cycle in Anamosa Iowa. Its always worth stopping at.

If your going to St.Louis you have to go to Busawhipped's restaurant Fresh Italy. Just wouldn't be polite not to stop in. :poke:

And then jump across the river to Alton Ill to Semi's stomping grounds and go to Fast Eddies. Great cheap food. :thumbsup:

Well I'm planning a 3 day ride over Memorial Day weekend. Starting the Mississippi somewhere along LaCrosse, WI or maybe a little south of there. And heading toward St. Louis. Making a pit stop at the motorcycle museum in Anamosa, IA.

Anyone have any other destinations I should or shouldn't hit?

Unfortunately this isn't our "camping" trip so we'll be hotel-ing it up. :down: But I need a getaway for a couple days, this'll work just fine. :beerchug:
Sorry, but never mention the Missisp, and then reference anything North of there to a Southern born, Jus saay'n Y'all!
And not to mention, "Ho-tellin'"

Back