Weather Where You Are

Don't forget the igloo subdivisions and dog sled dealerships...

Snow? 60 and sunny today at 4.500’.

Well, we were lucky enough to get just under a foot of fresh snow...I started clearing it at zero dark hundred and just got in for lunch now...will have to go finish the rest this afternoon...

That’s no dang fun, was it powder or wet snow
Powder thankfully, the temps are climbing today so shortly it will be wet and heavy, glad I got it done when I did.

Of course the plow just came by and left a 2 foot furrow at the end of my driveway.....off I go again

Just in, cleared the plow furrows of 6 driveways...thank goodness for snowblowers...
I was dying my first winter, all I had was a shovel that changed real soon. Got a 36in 7hp blower, did a blade mod and put “scrapers “ in it and threw snow about 60ft

We are expecting a winter storm tonight into tomorrow, are supposed to get around a foot of snow or so with heavy winds starting later...yay!

20s and 30s. Some 40 50s when lucky. not much snow etc this year. Odd actually. I bet we didnt get a foot total this winter.

We got over a foot last night of wet, heavy snow...I was out clearing it from 0700 to almost 1400 and still not done but said the heck with it and am having a break.

Now the wind has picked up with some blowing snow, I can see a drift already forming in my freshly blown driveway...

Yesterday it was a great day, roads were clear, temps weren't bad other than the huge amounts of sand on the roads, one could have almost ridden a bike....then last night happened...

I rode the Z into the Park Thursday and the Busa up to Huntington Lake Friday. Today, just

three days later it’s 30 degrees up there with snow flurries! It’s 46 here with a drizzling rain but by Wednesday it will be back to 70! Ain’t life grand? :)

First time in 4 days we haven’t had snow. Driveway is about 300’ in total and takes about 3 hours to shovel.... Probably the 7’th time we’ve shovelled it this year. Did manage to stop by GP Bikes and pick up a nice Dainese leather jacket on sale yesterday - can’t wait to try it out !!!

40165E3C-7ECA-43D1-AEDC-B5B7A83FF1F5.jpeg

Back