Weather Where You Are

Neener neener neener

Mint where I am. Warm,but not too warm so as to you die in your leathers.
I have a few options depending on conditions.
Cold=electric jacket,heavy leathers.
Warm=medium leathers
Hot=1 piece full race, perforated leather suit
Don't forget to convert into degree's from whatever that krap we use. O ya.Metric.
Beautiess for a week Rubb.

We had no rain for a couple weeks and are getting a months worth in a day right now....

It's coming down hard out there...I might have to go check my wood supply to see if I have enough to start the Ark....

The little pond I made this spring is overflowing,

90 today but the weekend looks to be in the mid-high 70s, just right. As soon as the motels along the Nevada side of the Sierras open up I’m heading over.

Man, the weather in the mountains is...exciting. It was 80 and blue skies when I put in a couple 50 mile loops around 2pm and now it’s thundering HARD and raining like hell! But, after today the forecast is great again. :laugh: The rain will probably last for an hour or so and then disappear.

Cool enough to wear a sweater today...

The weather is up and down like a toilet seat these days...

Spring stalled out here a couple of months ago... cloudy, rainy, partly cloudy every day... 15-18*C.... we had one week of seasonal warmth (low 20s) a few weeks ago but then we fell back into this cool, damp loop of doom again.

Sort of missing the brutal fire seasons we used to have out here a few years ago, before global warming cooled us off. :rolleyes:

Spring stalled out here a couple of months ago... cloudy, rainy, partly cloudy every day... 15-18*C.... we had one week of seasonal warmth (low 20s) a few weeks ago but then we fell back into this cool, damp loop of doom again.

Sort of missing the brutal fire seasons we used to have out here a few years ago, before global warming cooled us off. :rolleyes:
'Global warming cooled us off . . . ' hahahahahaha.
'loop of doom' . . . . now that's a goodie lol.

Back