Weather Where You Are

Bill , you need ~ to visit SoCal !

200.gif

Last edited:
It's a beautiful day here too...sunny, warm and a light wind.

I worked so hard at one of the senior's homes this morning, I'm too tired to go riding on my bike this afternoon...

It was ranging between 40 and 80 for a while here. Now it's starting to warm up a little now We still have cool mornings and at higher elevations it will still be decent for riding during the day. If you head over to the beach its pretty decent over 90% of the time. Highway 1 north of Santa Barbara is usually pretty cool no matter what time of day or season it is. Few bugs to deal with here even with fields of crops scattered about. Rain? it's usually a welcome event here because we don't see much and even if its heavy it doesn't go on for days like it does in other places.

200.gif

I guess the weather was a wild mess south and east of us yesterday...a bunch of people were killed and power was out to hundreds of thousands...

Our power was out from around 1500 to 2300 (almost exactly). I was just shutting down my generator to go to bed when commercial power came on....so it worked out perfectly.

200.gif

Still rain, grey, rain, rain, grey, rain, rain, rain here... June-uary is just more May-vember it seems... my province should be on fire by now.

Back