Weather Where You Are

200.gif

Hot with a slightly smokey wind. Mid to high 90s for weeks, sometimes over 100. It was over 100 in Missoula MT! Everywhere I’d like to go is frying.

Hot and humid here, the type of heat that makes you sweat just thinking about going outside...

Got my flashed ecu back friday for my Concours, and went on a 4 mile test ride.
Super hot and humid, an even with a 70+mph wind, it did nothing to cool me down.
No way I would've wanted to go any further, that few minutes was bad enough.
Much the same today, only it stormed, and is even more humid, but...I don't have to mow grass today now, lol.

We had a brief shower at night about a week ago... the rest of the time its hitting triple digits with no relief in sight. Went for a ride yesterday and couldn't wait to take a cool shower when I got home. I saw a 104 just before getting home and those carbon fiber helmets get really hot. This time of year in Socal is really the worst part of the year for any daytime activity... the intensity of the Sun is killing the grass too.

Central Florida was 94 today with humidity of 900 million lol. If you’re outside your never dry. When I’m working in the yard I have to keep a wet dish towel throwed over my shoulder to keep my face wiped. Very Light rain about an hour ago.

I looked out at the thermometer this morning and it is a whopping 45'F out there....

Sadly winter is on it's way and my riding season will be coming to an end...

Today wow am 68 low humidity will be in the mid to high 70s after lawn work and taking the Girls out on the boat I will look for a tree that looks scary for picture with Busa.

Back