Weather Where You Are

Hell has frozen over!!!!!

yup 28 and frost. snow day before yesterday. cold last night for the kids and halloween.

Yep, living that life myself...supposed to get a couple inches tonight..I noticed the ground is frozen..
It's dropping to a single digit low tomorrow morning, and it's not gonna get back above freezing until maybe Wednesday afternoon. It was literally 67° here 24 hours ago. The swings in temperature are crazy!

It's dropping to a single digit low tomorrow morning, and it's not gonna get back above freezing until maybe Wednesday afternoon. It was literally 67° here 24 hours ago. The swings in temperature are crazy!
Yep, here as well....temps are going to stay in the minus for a week or so...

Over the years I've marched on many a Remembrance Day parade, some in snow up to my knees and others sweating...

I remember one particular parade, we were a couple thousand on parade and a red fox trotted through the ranks looking up at us on it's way across the parade square....probably wondering what the heck we were all doing standing in the snow.

Yep, here as well....temps are going to stay in the minus for a week or so...

Over the years I've marched on many a Remembrance Day parade, some in snow up to my knees and others sweating...

I remember one particular parade, we were a couple thousand on parade and a red fox trotted through the ranks looking up at us on it's way across the parade square....probably wondering what the heck we were all doing standing in the snow.
Do you still participate?

Back