Weather Where You Are

I go stand at the cenotaphs like any other citizen now but yes I do...
Hi. Nice and warm today could have gone for a ride, but put the HD away. So I split wood all day. We only heat the house with wood it is a 7 bedroom house. It is a big P in A up at 4 AM to refill stoves for the day we also use wood for our hot water too. Good thing it is all free just work we have 57 acres and 1500 in back of us that nobody can build on. We keep all the fire roads clear and we get a lot of our wood from there too. We use about 10 to 12 cords a year. Before you ask we do cook with but not all the time. We have solar panels and 2 wind generators. We have never payed for electricity. They pay us. If we had to we could live off of the land.

Hi. Nice and warm today could have gone for a ride, but put the HD away. So I split wood all day. We only heat the house with wood it is a 7 bedroom house. It is a big P in A up at 4 AM to refill stoves for the day we also use wood for our hot water too. Good thing it is all free just work we have 57 acres and 1500 in back of us that nobody can build on. We keep all the fire roads clear and we get a lot of our wood from there too. We use about 10 to 12 cords a year. Before you ask we do cook with but not all the time. We have solar panels and 2 wind generators. We have never payed for electricity. They pay us. If we had to we could live off of the land.
Wow, good for you. I grew up on a farm and we heated and cooked with wood, it was a real pain for us kids. We had a huge old stone farm house and used about 20 cord a winter...

#CaliforniaWildfireSeason ~ #Earthquakes ~ #Mudslides ~ #THEoRg *

It was then....
After living in SoCal the weather here is utterly unpredictable. You may need to run both heat and air in the same day in your home....spring and fall are notorious for either extreme, it makes planning difficult, you literally never know what you're going to get.

About an inch of snow, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but enough to cause multiple wrecks.

15735231618623875750360210642785.jpg

It was then....
After living in SoCal the weather here is utterly unpredictable. You may need to run both heat and air in the same day in your home....spring and fall are notorious for either extreme, it makes planning difficult, you literally never know what you're going to get.
Yeah man, I'm in the same boat here, we call it " four seasons in one day"
NZ is such a small and narrow strip of land (250kms in width) with massive oceans on either side, we really cop some unpredictable weather too.
Last week it was 32degC for 2 days running, then switched to cold and raining for the next 2 days.
But our summer starts 1st December and it lasts about 5 months of good weather.

Looks like around here as well...of course the salt trucks were out in full force...

I hate the fact they salt before plowing creating all that nasty slush.
I fly out on thrursday and saw the forecast...lol.
Minus 11 degrees and snow.

We have +15 here right now and rain....

That poor person in the tent must have felt it...
It wasnt too bad , i hadnt noticed the cold , i thought when i woke that it wasnt raining as much.
The shack only holds 4 bunks there were a few of us tenting.

We were up there (rainbow high country station) scattering a friends ashes (from a turbo) into a river.

It wasnt too bad , i hadnt noticed the cold , i thought when i woke that it wasnt raining as much.
The shack only holds 4 bunks there were a few of us tenting.

We were up there (rainbow high country station) scattering a friends ashes (from a turbo) into a river.
Sad situation, but awesome method!

Back