We are home!!!

Jyn

Registered
Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcomed at the meet! It was awesome meeting everyone. And yes, my A$$ still hurts. We haven't been on because now both of our computers are out of commission
heart_broke.gif
. I came to the library to do my homework and though I had better post up. LCB left early this morning and is on her way back home. I am sure she will have a safe trip and my kids already miss her. She is welcomed back anytime! We hope everyone else made it back ok. We will talk to you all soon!

Glad you and Big C made it home...

It was great meeting both of you! I am looking forward to next year already.
beerchug.gif

Glad you guys made it home safely.  I finally got to meet the elusive Ms Semi.  Now I know why all your children are just plain GORGEOUS!!!
laugh.gif

Semi, you need to treat your lady to a spa day.  She is my hero for riding all weekend.  What a trooper!!!
whistling.gif

I normally don't believe in jinxes, but remind me not to mention any door dings from now on.
wowold.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

good to see everyone is making it home safe and sound.

Was a great getting to meet you and semi this weekend and look forward to many more meets.

Josh

Ryders Connection

thumb_up.gif
great meeting you! gotta say you did really well for your first real outing... pretty big ride to start out on but now that you have that out of the way.... Fall bash is rushing up fast..

It was wonderful to have met you. I left Colin a voice mail and sent him a PM. Juli and I hope to see you guys again very soon. Good job on the rides too btw!
beerchug.gif

I am glad to finally meet you and seeing Semi again. We had fun riding with you guys this weekend.

You did great! Even the early morning rides that I couldn't get up for...
bowdown.gif

You and Colen continue to enjoy riding..Have fun and see you next time...
beerchug.gif

Glad you guys made it home safe. Was nice to meet you and look forward to getting together again!
ThumbsUp.gif

Back