Wazzuuupppp org!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if you remember me but I live in Va Beach. I you ever want to go for a ride or hang out give me a PM. My name is Tim and I ride the Blue 08 busa. I met you and Rocky at the Spring 08 bash! I live near Dam Neck On the other side of Oceana naval base near sand Bridge.

I was wondering where you have been...Glad you are back. If you want to know what I've been up too just check out my pictures link. Just be sure you have some time to spend before you do :)

Hey Jess! Glad ya checked in! Hope to see you and Rocky in April!

Hey Jess! I was hoping you guys were gonna plan another Hot Busa Babe Bash...ratz:( Glad your back, you still flying? Tell Rocky hey!

hey gurrlll-friend!:welcome:

glad to hear you're doin well-keep it up w/school, being smarter is neva a bad thing!:laugh:

Hope you have some fun in Va, say whattup to Rocky for me, n Amy sez Hi too!:cheerleader:
take care Jess n KIT

Hi Jess! Glad to see you back, tell Rocky to get his azz back on here too, hoep to see you both soon!:welcome::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Jess! I was hoping you guys were gonna plan another Hot Busa Babe Bash...ratz:( Glad your back, you still flying? Tell Rocky hey!

We're still having a Hot Busa Babe Bash (it just won't be QUITE as hot without Jess).. It'll be February 14th... yup.. Valentine's day!

Glad things are progressing for you! Job market is tough these days, but something will come your way soon.

Hey looks like you are at Dam Neck. I live about a stones throw from there. Too bad you don't have your bike we get some nice weather every now and then. We all should have a little meet and greet for those of us in the Tidewater area.

Last edited:
Glad to see you still LOVE US. Welcome back on Jess. Get Rocky together so you guys can come to the spring bash. :beerchug:

Back