I'm kind of bummed right now

TruWrecks

Banned
It's been 1 year and 1 month since my divorce. I haven't been on a bike since November 11th because of my back. I have a new toy that I would love to go shoot, and I'll pay for it for several days later in pain. And last but not least, the cortisone shot did nothing for me!

Just had to vent. Thanks.

Warm weather, spring is near. Things should start to look up..Hang in there...:thumbsup:

Hang tight my brother; springs not that far away. Things are only gonna get better for ya :thumbsup:

Come on wreck...heaven isnt too far away brutha, soon as the weather clears you'll be out there washing it all away to the sound of a melodic exhaust:thumbsup:

Were almost there homey hang in there!:thumbsup:

When it rains it freakin pours. Been there bro. Someday, the sun DOES come up.

I wish you were near me we could celebrate your divorce. :cheerleader:

Ok well maybe not...but who really needs a reason to drink a few beers. :beerchug:

I wish you were near me we could celebrate your divorce. :cheerleader:

Ok well maybe not...but who really needs a reason to drink a few beers. :beerchug:

if we are celebrating divorce, i'll be more than happy to buy, couple of the best things to happen in my life even though it didn't seem like it when i was going through it...like others keep saying, keep your head up because spring is right around the corner...things will be much brighter when you look back on this as you go on down the road :beerchug:

Everything cycles...and indeed, things will improve.

We're (still) here for you... :beerchug:

Back