Wazzuuupppp org!!!!!!!!!

Purple1300

Registered
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell has everyone been up to since summer????? It's totally been, like, forever!!!! <--- (valley girl voice)
It's been so long I think I have to reintroduce myself. Hi, my name is Jessica and I'm a busaholic!

Well, here's what I've been up to since summer in a nutshell:

I wasn't able to find a job since I got out of the Navy in February. I did have that part time at Cycle Gear for 2 months but the manager asked me to leave. Apparently I was "too confrontational" to him.:moon: That's another story. Bedazzled is still running strong but no new mods to update and no... no more sparkleys have been added. My track bike, SV650, has still been sitting in my garage since I got it although Rocky and I tinkered with it a bit, cleaned the carbs and took off some junk to make it track ready. I've got some race plastics for it but we have to get all the bugs worked out of it before I can do anymore with it. I'm in Virginia Beach until March 2009, been here since October for Imagery Interpretation school for the Reserves and I didn't bring my bike with me because it's too frickin cold!!! AAAAHHH!!!! :shocked: I can't stand it!!!! I will be able to make it home for bike week though. :cheerleader: BUT I won't be able to make it to the Hot Busa Babe Bash.... :banghead: Other than that I was training for a marathon but it came to a hault when I came to Virginia at the last minute for school so hopefully I'll be able to fnd a good job when I get back to Jacksonville.... god willing. That's about it!

I missed everybody here and thought about you guys all the time. My ass just really hasn't been in front of the computer a whole heck of a lot. But I'm back!!!!!!!!

Yeah im in Virginia for school. Virginia is actually a pretty cool place. There's a lot of history here which I hope to get to do some more exploring. All I do is study, expecially on the weekends. What's up with the auction, shadiguy?

good to see you back on :beerchug: are you and Rocky going to make it back to the Bash in NC this next year?

What's up Semi!!!!! Rocky and I haven't talked about it but we're wanting to go on a few trips on our bikes next year. I take it you're going?

Hey girl! Welcome back.

Still job hunting myself......it stinks!

Glad to see you making time for your ORG buddies. Hope we see you at the bash.

welcome back ... what is it that you want to do for a job? maybe someone here on the org has some contacts and can help you find something ???

Have fun in VA, you arent far at all from VABusa if you are down in va beach, plenty of very cool things in the area, particularly if you are a history buff :thumbsup:

Confrontational ??? Sorry bout the job search. Good luck with the training and tell Rocky hello. :poke:

Welcome back, nice of you to check in...hope you and Rocky can make the Spring Bash :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

I have missed my Jess SOOOO much!! Glad to see you finally got back on here!!

You have been missed very much girl! Good to see you back on the org and posting!:cheerleader:

Oh BTW....I did a track day:whistle: yep...that would be me on the back:laugh:

STT-Barber-October-10.jpg

Welcome back, Purple!

Good luck getting a job...it's a tough market, but I'm confident in you!!! :cheerleader:

Back