I'm kind of bummed right now

If everyone is saying it it has to be true! :laugh: Things will get better.

Thanks everyone, but warmer weather doesn't help right now. My back pain is not muscle originating, but nerve. I have a root nerve that is being pinched very tightly, and it has been causing me continual pain since Nov. 11th 2008. A few months of pain everyday, and night, has really been wearing me down. Right now my foot feels like it's being poked with hundreds of little needles, and I can't feel my big toe at all.

I usually can hop on a bike and go for a ride to cheer me up. Right now if I get my leg over the bike, I can't easily get back off. I can ride until I completely loose the feeling in my left leg, and that makes shifting very difficult.

I certainly wasn't trying to whine. I know things will get better. I just needed to vent a little last night. I'm calling the VA right now to discuss other options to get me back into my life.

Tru , you know the weather up here isn't helping . You just need a break , Go take a vacation to Mexico or somewhere warm . It helped me out . I hope your back gets better soon ,. Lets get a dinner night together on the NW thread .

I usually can hop on a bike and go for a ride to cheer me up. Right now if I get my leg over the bike, I can't easily get back off. I can ride until I completely loose the feeling in my left leg, and that makes shifting very difficult.

Have you ever heard of an AIR SHIFTER ?? They make them shift both directions ! :thumbsup:

I'll have to look into that frisbee. :laugh: I do agree that we need to do a few GTG dinners in the PNW. That might help keep us mentally more stable that usual.

I just got off the phone. The doctor will be calling me back later today.

On a brighter note, my new Zune 120 is out for delivery on a big brown truck. Good timing because I ran out of room on my Zune 80, and it's all music. :beerchug:

I have a Teeter Hang-ups 950. It works for a few minutes after I get off of it. It's great while I'm hanging upside down. There is only so much I can do while using it.

Back