Say kind thoughts here for Jinkster please

Jinkster, take one item at a time, you will get through it.

ya mean like just take the pills and lay down the booze and weed?...or?..lay down the pills and weed and just drink the booze sorta "take one item at a time" or did you mean to attack each problem individually until conquered kinda "take one item at a time" ?....lol

I amshamed of the man i've fallen too....but d@mn man..i can't catch a break from having 17 teeth pulled and full dentures (and having problems kicking the 2 months worth of pain killers) too...my 1st born daughter gett'in pregers at 18 (not even thru her 2nd semester of 4 years of prepaid college dads had sittin in the safety deposit box for all 3 of my daughters since '98) and moving out tooooo...invasion of the rats that dang near ate my house in 1/2 over the past few months ruining several major appliances and now i'm thinking..my paid for '05 Nissan Titan 4d CC with leather and 350w Rockford Fosgate which has been sitting dormant for 6 months now..rats chewed through the main wiring harness to the ECU...santa couldn't afford to fix..kinda bad..and yep...i'm a broken man..hung in there quite awhile..next month the wife and i will/would be married 20 years..3 daughters..18, 17 & 12.

i've only ever done enough to try to cope and carry on..and along the way of the catastrophic past months?.....i broke and fell to cruthes and vices...this weekend i'm attempting (again) to detox myself...it's that bad..and real tough to get through...and as i clean up?...the reality of all thats happened comes crushing down upon my soul like Satans hammer...sux.

anyways...taking it one day at a time and doin what i gotta do to keep my almost 52 year old azz from strokin out..i apologize to you all for fallen the way i have..usta be everyday i'd look forward to the love, hope and promises that tomorrow held...and now?...these nights?...things are so bad i sometimes aint even interested in waking up..and i hope you know...that aint me folks..lotta hurtful shid went down..forgivable but..not forgetable kinda shid..and i guess aussies right...i gotta deal with this he11 one monster at a time...thanks for listening, caring and prayers..l8r, Bill. :cool:

Don't focus on the things you can't change. Break down the issues into separate things. May be easier to handle/think about and resolve instead of everything swirling together. Daughter is 18 with adult issues. Let her deal with her adult choices. Just be her DAD and love her. Get an exterminator or start shooting those rats. Could be a great stress reliever if you trust yourself with a gun right now. If not, then get an exterminator. Next, you and your wife just need to get away for a weekend away from all the "muck" and have a little fun. Or just maybe date night. No talk of kids or house are allowed!!! :) Last, but not certainly least, don't be afraid to talk with your doctor about getting help for the pill addiction. Drugs affect us all differently and it does not make you weak if you can't kick the habit by yourself. Hang in there. The key to a good life is to see the good in all things around you.

Oooof my aching EVERYTHING !!!!!
Sometimes I wish I was 4 yrs old again cuz to Adam there's no such thing as Jetlag !
22 hrs straight awake cuz 6 ft 4 can't never sleep two secs on a plane !
Bill are you sporting new rubber on Oren ?
Did they take care of you today down there ?

We just woke up from a nap and now i don't even know or care what time it is cuz I'm all screwed up !
Keep your chin and keep on trucking cuz these are just small tests we must all pass in his plans .

Listen at least they weren't ready to land the plane cuz your son made EVERYBODY CRAZY including daddy !
:)

Last edited:
Oooof my aching EVERYTHING !!!!!
Sometimes I wish I was 4 yrs old again cuz to Adam there's no such thing as Jetlag !
22 hrs straight awake cuz 6 ft 4 can't never sleep two secs on a plane !
Bill are you sporting new rubber on Oren ?
Did they take care of you today down there ?
:)

Yep..New set of Q2's and i even sprung for amsoil and a new filter.

Listen at least they weren't ready to land the plane cuz your son made EVERYBODY CRAZY including daddy !:)

wow...sounds like my middle daughter Marissa. :banghead:

she almost killed the jetsons appliance guy..had my old fridge on the truck lift..with his back turned..when 8 year old marissa decided to be helpful and started throwing the hydraulic lift levers on the side of his delivery truck...and fridgerator go boom..man was that bad. :banghead:

7,000 miles from home?..yep...you gotta biotchin case of jet lag! :laugh:

L8R and Thanks again! Bill. :cool:

Back