I'm healed- Well kind of

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
As you all know I was in a accident on my Busa on 12/30/04 and broke my right leg(again).
face7.gif
I have been out of work since then just setting around the house going nuts. Three weeks ago my doctor told me to get off the crutches and start walking. It took me a little over a week to do that so now I an walking with a limp and some soreness in the muscles. When I asked him about going back to work he told me about 6-8 weeks. Today I went back for a follow up visit and more X-Rays. My leg is showing great signs of healing and I got a full release to get back to work three weeks ahead of schedule.
jump9.gif
He just wants me to take it easy for a while and not do anything stupid. So after my little 6 week vacation I got to go back. Some how that just doesn't sound like fun either.
rock.gif

Great news. Get things moving back in the right direction.

Great to hear that things are getting back to normal. Any thoughts about another bike.
rock.gif

Good news Jim. Now that you got a taste of retired life you need to make some plans to fill days when the time comes.
smile.gif

Good to hear your healing! When will you be able to get riding again?

Big_E Thanks I am actually looking forward to getting back to work.  Atleast for now.
tounge.gif

BA BUSA Thanks,  I really want to get another bike but I don't know when it'll happen.  

Revlis Thanks

flrider Thanks  If this is what retirement is like I'll have nothing to do with it.
laugh.gif

IL_BusaBoy Thanks

billbell Thanks I'm not sure when I'll be able to get another bike but I do want one.

PACIFICBUSA Thanks It was a very good day for me.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109296222 -->

Glad to here the news--- Maybe you will get to taxi that monster Airbus soon--Pic's Pic's !!! Pulling for ya...

PaceMaster Thanks I don't see Delta buying any of those monsters but I would be fun to taxi.

pipefighter248 Thanks

Glad to hear that you're back to the land of the walking and now you can rejoice every other saturday when Uncle Sam takes his cut!

#cruncherbusa Thanks even with Uncle Sam taking his cut I'll be glad to be getting a full pay check again.
biggrin.gif
Atleast I get most of it back at the end of the year.
tounge.gif

nitrousjunkie Thanks oh yeah nice and slow the last thing I want to do is screw it up somehow. Forward progress only.
biggrin.gif

Back