Say kind thoughts here for Jinkster please

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I spoke to him on the phone today and all the way around 360 degrees he's bummed.
Not my place to share the details and I think he already has but he could use some kind words , a thoughtful PM or a phone call if anyone has his cell number.
Pains me when there is not much I can do for somebody so close.

Bill you're in my thoughts and prayers my friend.

Saiid

Last edited:
Jinkster, dont make us send Saiid to your house and leave him there for a week, we will do it!! :laugh:Cheer up bro, and do some postin, that always helps me:thumbsup:

Bill, God never promised us that we wouldn't have storms come up in our life, but I know the one who spoke..."Peace, be still" and the stormy sea obeyed....Look to him even more so and HE will get you through it...many times I thought I had gone down for the last time, but HE has been there right on time to lift me up---he will you too if you'll give everything to him- just turn it over to him and have faith...hang in there brother:thumbsup:

Hope every thing gets better for ya buddy. Prayers sent your way. Sometimes it takes the bad to make the good even better. Stick in there, things will turn around.

Hey Bill! Call me and we can pull our hair out together alright! Stress has me wound tighter then a rubber band right now....I feel your pain. Hang in there!

Bill is the man :thumbsup:

Selene wouldn't be what she is today without the help and insight bill has
always offered freely...from the cyclecat rearsets, the tutorial on throttle body sink,
and the suspension set-ups.

Jinks is what makes this board what it is and the place to be.

Best wishes and hope things turn around, you gotta keep the faith.

Life is like a bowl of cherries...Most days it's sweet succulent fruit, the other days it's the pits. Put your best foot forward and smile smile smile..:cheerleader:

:cheerleader:you wake up breathing everyday and that right there takes away all the stress. Make a list of what to do that day and set out to accomplish it even if it goes like this:
get out of bed
take shower
brush teeth
eat oatmeal for breakfast. maple and brown sugar mmmm mmmm good
put on shoes
get ice cream to celebrate not killing anyone today
I hope this helps and if you need anything we are all here for you!!!:cheerleader:

:cheerleader:you wake up breathing everyday and that right there takes away all the stress. Make a list of what to do that day and set out to accomplish it even if it goes like this:
get out of bed
take shower
brush teeth
eat oatmeal for breakfast. maple and brown sugar mmmm mmmm good
put on shoes
get ice cream to celebrate not killing anyone today
I hope this helps and if you need anything we are all here for you!!!:cheerleader:

Woohoo Ice Cream cures everything!!!! :)

(((hugs))) Good times are a coming!

wow...never dreamed saiid would divulge..but?..i guess he didn't divulge anything i haven't myself (in recent past postings) been crying out for...and now?...i am crying...for all the friends he brought out of the woodwork for me..sorry folks...just had a whole lotta bad shid happen to me within the past few months..and?...i'm not handling it real well..at the moment...mush luv and thank you for your continued prayers. L8R, Bill. :cool:

sorry...that's all i can say for the moment..:banghead:

keep ya head up Bill, I know you are a great person and so does alot of folks here. things will turn around for you. :)

Back