Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I use a knife to pick seeds and cut chunks

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I don't eat watermelon

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Projekt

Registered
Silly, I know but how do you eat watermelon?

As a kid, my dad would bring home a watermelon and have us all go outside so that we could take a bite and spit the seeds out onto the grass without concern.
At other times we would spit the seeds onto a plate later to be disposed of in the garbage.
Spoons were never used..

While dating as an adult, I was introduced to a highbrow method of eating watermelon with a small knife so as to pick the seeds out and cut chunks out before munching away. Admittedly, this method just was not the same and my enthusiasm for watermelon eating has suffered.

So, I decided to make this poll to find out the truth.

knife, fork, spoon? what is this country coming too... smash, chew and spit... stolen watermelons taste the best as a kid :laugh:

Randy are you saying you stole watermelons as a kid? i might have to report you to the Org Rat lol j/k but chewy and spit those suckers out the only way to eat watermelon

Randy are you saying you stole watermelons as a kid? i might have to report you to the Org Rat lol j/k but chewy and spit those suckers out the only way to eat watermelon

I'm telling you..they are still looking for him here.

Watermelon theft, shooting things out of a cannon knocking swamp coolers off of roofs etc..

r8

My Hungarian ex-wife was the one that exposed me to the knife method.. Her family was very concious of etiquette and always nagged about that stuff..
She didn't understand that she married a savage when it came to such things.
Another issue with her was my custom of chipping onion onto my enchiladas and menudo straight off the onion like my mom taught me rather than using a cutting board.. She always insisted on her way. Must be why she is my ex-wife. :laugh:

I like these melons....
corri_fetman.jpg

cheers
ken

no watermelon here... FEELS like brains!!! ew
I love the flavor in candy though

+1 on seedless, and I have always salted my melon, and ate everything but the rhine. The heart is the best. Oh yeah, needs to sit in the fridge for at least 24 hours. :whistle:

Seedless. As a kid, slice bite spit. Outside.

--Wag--

Back