De Night Befo Crizzmus

Joker

Registered
De Night Befo Crizzmus
( author unknown)

Wus da night afo' Crizzmus, and all thru da hood,
everybody be sleepin' and da sleepin' wuz good.
We hunged up our stockins, an hoped like all heck,
dat dear Ol' Obama's, gunna brang us our check.

All of da family, was ly'in on the flo',
my sister wif her gurlfriend, and my brutha wif some hoe.
Ashtrays was all full, empty beer cans and all
when I heared such a fuss, I thunk...."Sh'eet, must be da law".

I pulled the sheet off da windoe and what I'ze could see,
I was spectin' the sherrif, wif a warrent fo' me.
But what I did see, made me say, "Laaawd look at dat".
dere was a huge watermelon, pulled by 8 big-ass rats..

Now over da years, Santy Claws he be white,
but it looks like us brutha's, got a black un' to night.
Faster than a poe'lice car, my homeboy he came,
and whupped up on dem rats, as he called dem by name.

On Biden, On Jessie, On Polosi and Hillary',
On Fannie, On Freddi, On Ayers, and Slick Willy.
Obama landed dat melon, right there in da street,
I knowed it fo' sho', - can you believe that Sh'eet!.

Dat Santy didn't need no chimney,
he picked da lock on my doe,
an I sez to myself,
"Son o' *****...he don did dis befoe"!

He had a big bag, full of presents -
at first I suspeck?
Wif "Air Jordans" and fake gold,
to wear roun my neck.

But he left me no presents,
just started stealin my ****.
He got my guns and my crack,
and my new burglers kit.

Den, wif my crap in his bag,
out da windoe he flew,
I sho' woulda shanked him,
but he snagged my knife too.

He jumped back on dat melon,
wif out even a hitch,
and waz gone in two seconds,
"democrat son of a *****".

So nex year I be hopin',
a white Santy we git,
'cause a black Santy Claws,
just ain't worf a **** !!!!

Sorry; I sure I'll get flamed, but that's a little racist; even disguessed as humor ???

No flaming. I am black an that was some funny ****:rofl: He's a politician now not a black man :laugh: In political satire their is no taboo, him an his whole family better get some thick skin cause the :poke: is coming, and I remember many comedians an late night talk show host taking shots making jokes like that at many political figures that could have been perceived as racists. It may have been a bad joke, some people like some people don't some people get offended some people aren't. That s just comedy just my 2 cents

As for me I did not think it was funny. It was send to me saying it was very funny so posted it to see what everyone thought of it. As I can see some do and some don’t.

:rofl:

Never seen such a great example of someone phonetically spelling a north eastern accent!

Last edited:
No flaming. I am black an that was some funny ****:rofl: He's a politician now not a black man :laugh: In political satire their is no taboo, him an his whole family better get some thick skin cause the :poke: is coming, and I remember many comedians an late night talk show host taking shots making jokes like that at many political figures that could have been perceived as racists. It may have been a bad joke, some people like some people don't some people get offended some people aren't. That s just comedy just my 2 cents

I agree, politicians, especially the president, have always been and will always be targets of comedians, cartoonists etc. Some is always in better taste than others but that is just life in the political arena. If they can't take it they should have never ran for office. And of course, the more questionable their administration is, or becomes, in the public eye, the more of a target they become.

I found this little poem somewhat humerous, not terrible but I've seen much much better.

ahhhh....the word "lame" kinda vomits outta my mouth after reading the first 3-4 lines.....
guess comedians w/brain-dmg shud learn when to stop writing shid.

I had to read ea. line too many times to undertand it. Got old and wasnt funny enough to stick it out:laugh:

I thought it was funny. I didnt take it as a racial thing. I took it more as an Obama thing.

It woulda been funny without the over-stressed attempt at "ebonics". It's a little edgy, but I can take it as humor sometimes pushes the ede of the envelope. I am confident in who I am and I know none of that shid applies to me. Now as far as some of that being applicable ina stereotypical sense, I am also confortable because that "reality" for some is no different than what you see in the average trailer park.

Nothing major. Again it would have been better without the horrible hack job on the typing. Whoever did it needs an Urban Dictionary & a Typing Class

:rulez:

Back