wasting good folks time

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
One of Rubb's ideas to make the Org a faster moving,more efficient,less bandwidth chewed type of place.

I have been helping to try an' diagnose busas and the other member vehicles for several years. Sometimes when I get on a roll, I can nail a few diagnoses in a short mount of time,and I'm not best one at it here at the ORG,there are lots better.

What I'm asking is that if you post up a problem,return to it often,especially after the prob has been rectified,and let the good folk know. It saves time for all those trying to assist you with yer repairs. It also saves unessecary posts as most dont look at the topics start date and then start typing.(like me, DOH)

That and I find it sorta rude that you've taken up someones valuable time,and not bothered to update us or say thanks.

Personally, I love to help...but I type about 4 words per minute, and dont want to waste that time typing when you and yer fixxed Busa are long gone.

Make sense?

Disclaimer: Its nobody in particular. Its not usually the newbies *cough*, its not usually the "3 times-and-gone" post'er *cough cough*.

Its about courtesy...and in this case...the lack there of.

No big deal...just a thought.

thanks...have a good 1...RSD.

One of Rubb's ideas to make the Org a faster moving,more efficient,less bandwidth chewed type of place.

I have been helping to try an' diagnose busas and the other member vehicles for several years. Sometimes when I get on a roll, I can nail a few diagnoses in a short mount of time,and I'm not best one at it here at the ORG,there are lots better.

What I'm asking is that if you post up a problem,return to it often,especially after the prob has been rectified,and let the good folk know.  It saves time for all those trying to assist you with yer repairs. It also saves unessecary posts as most dont look at the topics start date and then start typing.(like me, DOH)

That and I find it sorta rude that you've taken up someones valuable time,and not bothered to update us or say thanks.

Personally, I love to help...but I type about 4 words per minute, and dont want to waste that time typing when you and yer fixxed Busa are long gone.

Make sense?  

Disclaimer: Its nobody in particular. Its not usually the newbies *cough*, its not usually the "3 times-and-gone" post'er  *cough cough*.

+1

What I'm asking is that if you post up a problem,return to it often,especially after the prob has been rectified,and let the good folk know.  It saves time for all those trying to assist you with yer repairs. It also saves unessecary posts as most dont look at the topics start date and then start typing.(like me, DOH)

Make sense?  

Disclaimer: Its nobody in particular. Its not usually the newbies *cough*, its not usually the "3 times-and-gone" post'er  *cough cough*.

+1
+ 10 am sure. nice move RSD.....
cool.gif

I like that idea.....probably guilty of it myself though!
I will make it a point to do better!!

That's a great idea RSD.

Now if we can only stop the 140000 threads about a Busa as a first bike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That stuff gets old. Makes you think about the Johnny Cheese type responses after a while, don't it? Old school is timeless...

Back