Wasabi Turns Two

holy shnikies , that is truly inspiring man...
do you just leave wasabi running on a stand and in gear at night or what?

Congrats on the birthday and the amount of miles that you have put on her!! I have almost 24k on my '06. There have been some good moments and some I just care not to remember!!:beerchug:

Nice stuff, that's about the yearly miles I would do on good years on my XX. Since you probably have one of the highest mileage Gen2's around, have you had any mechanical issues at all? How have the valves been at your valve checks etc? My XX didn't need any valves adjusted until it's 3rd check at 90k miles! :thumbsup:

...any mechanical issues at all? How have the valves been at your valve checks etc? My XX didn't need any valves adjusted until it's 3rd check at 90k miles! :thumbsup:

No mechanical issues at all.

Valves perfectly in spec at every inspection.

Preventively, I had the steering head bearings and the fork seals replaced at the 40k mile service.

:beerchug:

dAMN SCAR quality time I'd say, I am way behind. I only have like 3000 on mine since July. I'll catch up though. Summer is comin!!!! I can feel it... LMAO Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WASABI!!!!!!!!!!

No mechanical issues at all.

Valves perfectly in spec at every inspection.

Preventively, I had the steering head bearings and the fork seals replaced at the 40k mile service.

:beerchug:

Very cool, looks like I made the right choice to replace the Blackbird :)

Holy Cow man, you haven't been letting any grass grow under Wasabi!

Time for a new Steed Scar, Wasabi will soon need a walker! :beerchug:

Happy b-day! So could this be one of those Uncle Milty's "At my age, I've done just about everything on my GSX1300R?" Congrats, Scar. If I could keep mine under me long enough, I could be working on catchin' up! :whistle: :beerchug:

ShiiTake Wasabi that's a lotta durn miles ! How many asses have you had to replace ?:rofl:
From Blanca to Wasabi - Feliz Cumpleanos (Happy BDay in spanish)

Back