was this a good deal

hawkti

Registered
I was over in Egypt for a year and back in Jan I bought a 04 Busa online and had it shipped to my house. I got to ride it for a week or so in Jun but didn't really wanna go crazy. So after riding it for the past 2 weeks, since I got back, I've been looking it over and adding up all the mods.
So here is what it has, paid $5000, it has 15,000 miles, Hindle titanium exhaust, power command, steel braided front brake lines, 16/42 sprockets then a couple little mods. Like the air box mod, hump mod, double bubble windshield.
I've had a variety of bikes, but hands down, this mutha is by far the scariest. Definately have to respect the girl.
I think I got a awesome deal.

Last edited:
If the bike is free from cosmetic defects, then I would have to agree, sounds like you got a great deal.

Pics?

well, you just answered the question you asked. if its worth it to you then it doesnt matter.

AMEN to above post. IMHO, this question should be asked BEFORE a purchase. Welcome!
P.S. You got a good deal :beerchug:

If you like it, its a great deal! My 07 is stock except for some slip ons, and I wouldn't trade it for a thing. I tend to hang on to my bikes and cars period.

Hope you enjoy yours half as much as I do mine.

Merry Christmas!!:thumbsup:

pics up

000_0006Medium.jpg

000_0007Medium.jpg

000_0009Medium.jpg

i paid $5,500 for a 2005 with 11k miles. close to flawless condition, double bubble, full akrapovic race exhaust, braided steel lines, etc. So your price sounds just about right.

There's a lot of people still asking for $8k for a 2003 busa online. Oddly enough they don't seem to sell quickly.

Busa has a decent amount of power, but it shouldn't be scary. It's got heft to it and that keeps it stable at speed. It's not twitchy since it's also got a longer wheelbase than the liter bikes.

Last edited:
Back