Was gonna give ya'll a "clear alternatives"

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
by 8:00 a.m. this morning...sunday....my only day off this week?...it was so freaking hot and humid that i was sweat'in bullets just standing there...kept pulling things apart..reading the micro instructions...glancing at the install instruction on CA's website annnd?...anylizing...looking...for "The Best Way" i wanna hook ane clean things up annnnd... taking frequent AC coffee breaks and playing with my youngest the whole time annnnd....here it is....a few hours later..and alls i got done is the tailsection removed and fired up the compressor and hacked off the mudflap..the heat and humidity has stolen my motivation...and right now?..the wife and daughters are headed off to church and i think what i'm gonna do now is this...

1. Wrap things up for today...it's just too hot and humid to enjoy doing a step-by-step photo install and then?...

2. Shower up and...

3. Jump in my Titan....fire up the AC and 350W Rockford Fosgate sound system annnnd...go new helmet shopping.
biggrin.gif

There's a huge multi-stealership 60 miles north of me.."House Of Power"....gonna go review their helmet selection...wish me luck and restraint.
laugh.gif

and i'll get back on that "Clear Alternatives" thing later....after it rains...and the temps and humidy drops...and....

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

believe me I know what you are saying. Not so much the humidity but the heat thing.

We did have a big storm Friday night. Took our 60 foot tree out by the roots and onto the street. Temps are down and humidity up.

Free firewood if anyone wants it.

hogger...

The heat in my garage keeps me from doing things all the time!
biggrin.gif

The temps this year are outragious.... we are getting humidity with the heat this year and thats not normal at all. usually 100F with like 6% humidity walk into the shade and it cools off by 10 degrees. This year we are getting 100F and 30 - 40% humidity, not much I know, but when you are use to none its a killer.
Today is not suppose to top 85F but its overcast and muggy....

Dude if its too hot outside...roll her into the AC and "getter done"
laugh.gif

11:00 AM and 65 degrees outside here in Olympia, Washington. Should reach 72 by mid afternoon!

Eat your hearts out boys
smile.gif

i did get a little bit done today...besides ordering up a killer shoei X11 online...LOL!....just the "Tail Clean-up" part so far....

before...

CA1.jpg

after....

CA3.jpg

then a little "final blending" and "fit check" work..

CA4.jpg

CA5.jpg

I'll finish'er up sometime this week...gotta gett'er done before that new X11 arrives!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back