Was going to ride today... walked up to the window...

Slowstang305

Registered
felt sad.

IMG_8432.jpeg

...or a ride in the rain.
It's really not bad at all, I actually enjoy it, and it'll improve your riding ability:beerchug:
Nahhhhhhh fogged up, florida traffic, on top of moron drivers. If I was out in the country I would be LOL

I'm with you, I am a fair weather rider myself now....IF I get caught in the rain that's one thing but I will never venture out in the rain anymore...been there done that-even snow.

Haven't done snow yet, but sounds like a joy!

I've ridden in snow, and ice, sport and dirtbikes.
It's as you'de think, zero traction. Letting my feet slide down the road on a sportbike for some type of balance, no thanks.
Ice, in patches, dry road is fine, then just sliding over the spots of ice and black ice, and grabbing traction again on dry spots(ah, to be young and stupid again, lol).
The dirtbikes, not much better, dirt tires are equally useless on ice. In snow, it depends on the snow itself, how wet or dry it is, as to if you get any traction at all.
At least the deep wet snow makes for fun crashes with usually little to no damage...and back when my body could take more abuse(apparently those things just took a few years to hurt, lol).
I'll go riding in the rain on anything(for how long depends on if it's cold outside or not).
For the snow and ice, I'll stick to trucks and 4wheelers...although I would like to try studded ice tires. They look like they have more traction than hot, dry pavement.

Back