Warped Rotor

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Been driving on an extremely warped rotor for the last few months an the noises were driving me insane, not to mention what I was feeling through the brake lever made my skin crawl, I dreaded having to get on the Busa an ride. I was also amazed at how quickly it ate through the pads, 3 months 2500 miles an they were gone, so putting new one's to keep on riding was not an option. So I bought a new set at a very low price:whistle: from a company that is extremely hated in the org. I had their slip on cans (which sounded an looked great till I crashed) an my undertail(which fit an looks great too) so to protect myself from the flaming an banning there name will remain anonymous. :whistle: an bought them hoping they are as good as the other stuff I bought from them.

They feel outstanding:thumbsup:, there has been a lot curiosity an questions about this particular brand of rotor an a desire for some guinea pig to try them out review them. Well to bad because of my unique riding style I am not fit to do it:rofl: I just don't run it hard enough to help anyone here make an informed decision on the performance or durability of the rotor. if it does fail I will let you know cause if it can't stand up to my riding style then it's really nothing more than a 175.00 paper weight an it will be a closed case in org. R&D:beerchug: :laugh:

99.99% of the org members here were unhappy or disgusted with the oem brakes, me personally never had a complaint about the stock system don't have any use for braided lines, I want the braided lines for looks.:laugh: These were cheaper than the oem ones I don't think I should have any problems with them especially the way I ride my Busa but dam they sure look good too...

also the RAD decals for the lips on the wheels from tapeworks.com, best 10 bucks I have spent in a while:thumbsup:

yana rotor.jpg

yana rotor 2.jpg

look cool , keep us posted i managed to warp two sets of rotors from a top name brand in two years , so i guess its luck of the draw :whistle: or may be ones riding style !!

currently running a set of waves from blackshadow.uk

Looks awesome. I'm parked right now with a warped rotor too and those Bremzen definetly caught my attention also. Nice to see them actually mounted.

Looks awesome. I'm parked right now with a warped rotor too and those Bremzen definetly caught my attention also. Nice to see them actually mounted.

Mine are Yana Shiki their I said it :laugh: and they were 10.00 more than these I missed these somehow when I went price hunting on your site Tim :banghead::banghead:

Back