Warning !!!!

You guy's are seriously having too much fun in here. :whistle: I am now scared to drive through the country due to all the gang activity in the corn fields. Thanks

I am glad I do not have to worry about gangs in my city. Rialto is a real safe place. :rofl:

When the gangs retreat back to the corn fields do they run backwards?
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, I'm surrounded by cornfields here. And to think one of the reasons I moved here from LA was to remove myself from gangs......they must've followed me!

I pack a 45 ACP and willing to use it. :laugh: Trust me, you shoot the first gang member and the rest will scatter like little cowards.......:laugh:

How do they run through the corn fields with their saggy pants?:whistle:

I tote this most the time loaded with hollow points+2 spare clips handy.
I reserve the right as a american 2 go were ever I want.
Jump me they best be ready!!! 9mm

Very nice:thumbsup:
though I prefer my S&W 38special airweight bodyguard for carry. Smaller sidearm, bigger bullets, also always loaded with hollowpoints. Just a question....You ever seen what a hollow point does to human organs? Unfortunately I have...and its not pretty.::9

Nightflight, you need to edit your last post picture and cover that S/N on your piece, nice gun though :thumbsup:

Last edited:
You can just be like Clint and ride by on your Burro.
Then use that later as excuse as to why you shot them all.
Because they all laughed at him and refused to apologize......:rofl:

Gotta love the part after when he walks by coffin maker and says 'four sorry' !:laugh:

Dave Chappelle knows whats up, he did a whole sketch about a baby sellin drugs:rofl:

Feel free to youtube it Sorry,no link due to adult language/theme.Some may be offended.
:rulez:

Last edited:
Back