Warning to all

I have sent pm's emails, no reply.

He has answered already. I would assume that we never see him again on this board. He only posted 2 times in total, looks like he got his sucker.

Thanks Rub, sorry about being emotional, I can not afford a 250+ giveaway to this person.

Whats that Latin phrase?
Caveat Emptor...
Going to have to disagree with you too.

We all have our arguments and disagreements here on the board. Just about everybody has a member or two that for whatever reason they just dont like.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>NO WORRIES.</span>

There is however a very high standard here at Hayabusa Dot Org.

This is THE best website on the planet and I grow tired of it being used as vehicle for less-than-enviable charachters to pawn their wares.

THAT ENDS TODAY.

I will be setting up a forum for this type of problem.Both sides can air THE FACTS and only the facts(no cussin',no swearin',no name callin') from there a determination will be made wether that member will be welcome here on the Org in the future.

I think we can all agree that the standards here on this board are head and shoulders above any website on the net when it comes to members doing business with one another.

I personally dont feel anyone should be ripped off,or get questionable goods,or be lead astray,etc etc etc.This situation is easily remedied by a money back guarantee.
 This particular case has an easy resolve...just give the unsatisfied member their money back.Maybe split the shipping,something like that.

End of story.

"Caveat Emtor"  which translates to:

Let The Buyer Beware.  

No,not on this website.

An answer to this type of problem is on the top of my list.

Have a good 1....(transaction that is)....  RSD.
Hey Rub...over at the ZRXOA (my old crew) they had...

"The Hall Of Fame" (for those that do)

and....

"The Hall Of Shame" (for those that don't)

forums.

and it worked out pretty well...cause either way?...

ya getcher name up in lights!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
That would just end up being a place for angry posts.

We will strive for something better here.

Ken...if it makes ya feel any better?..most motorcycle specific commercially available jackets are made in pakistan or other third world countries and/or china....Icon, Teknic, Cortech, and many others...even Joe Rockets stuff...as for the sizing?...and from what I read in your own post?..you got 30lbs and 4"s on the seller...translate that into things like chest girth, shoulder width and arm length and the fitment problem becomes apparent and clear....then factor in that in todays world?...if a dude sells something because he needs cash?...financial reactions can and do vary..now...that said?..I would hope and like to think that you two could work thios out amicably on your own but..there's also another alternative...re-sell the jacket to some whom it will fit...best wishes either way and...

L8R, Bill
cool.gif
Thanks for the input Jinkster- trouble is, this jacket is at the very most an xl.

If you saw this jacket, you would go

'OH YEAH, HOLY YOU WERE NOT KIDDING!!!"

I have sent pm's emails, no reply.

He has answered already. I would assume that we never see him again on this board. He only posted 2 times in total, looks like he got his sucker.

Thanks Rub, sorry about being emotional, I can not afford a 250+ giveaway to this person.
Sorry you had to be his sucker.

I'll work to make sure this doesn't happen anymore.(I'm a great Monday mornin' quaterback...I know...hahaha).

Myself and the other mods/admins have considered a decent post count or a fee,or some type of controlling medium to combat this type of thing.

We will do our best to clean this up.

RSD.

$250.00 is a lot of ching. Maybe as already stated, put it up for sale here, and see what sort of offers come in. I know this aint ebay, but could list it for 5 days to open bids and at the end, high-bidder takes it...might take a loss, but better than taking a complete hit....maybe offer up 5% to the board...usually gets more attention and offers...just keep everything out in the open...I think that sorta sale is legit here.

it is already posted on the for sale board- and YES- IF SOMEONE FROM HERE BUYS IT FOR CLOSE TO WHAT I HAVE LOST, 10% OF THE SALE GOES TO THE BOARD AS MY DONATION!

Hate to hear it bro. Most guys here are good to deal with. I wont do business with anyone who hasn't been around for awhile.

Wouldn't mind buyin the coat, but I would get lost in there. Even at XL its way to big for me. Good luck gettin rid of it though

Got his reply, said he bought in NY, wore it in the store, didnt match when he got it home so he flogged it on the internet. Not willing to do anything at all.

Its a shame, I bought this jacket because it is a deadly looking unit, and trust me 5x is hard to find, thats the only reason I jumped all over it.
Burns me that the one question he wouldnt answer was the one about my size. Now I know why.

Whats that Latin phrase?
Caveat Emptor...
Going to have to disagree with you too.

We all have our arguments and disagreements here on the board. Just about everybody has a member or two that for whatever reason they just dont like.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>NO WORRIES.</span>

There is however a very high standard here at Hayabusa Dot Org.

This is THE best website on the planet and I grow tired of it being used as vehicle for less-than-enviable charachters to pawn their wares.

THAT ENDS TODAY.

I will be setting up a forum for this type of problem.Both sides can air THE FACTS and only the facts(no cussin',no swearin',no name callin') from there a determination will be made wether that member will be welcome here on the Org in the future.

I think we can all agree that the standards here on this board are head and shoulders above any website on the net when it comes to members doing business with one another.

I personally dont feel anyone should be ripped off,or get questionable goods,or be lead astray,etc etc etc.This situation is easily remedied by a money back guarantee.
 This particular case has an easy resolve...just give the unsatisfied member their money back.Maybe split the shipping,something like that.

End of story.

"Caveat Emtor"  which translates to:

Let The Buyer Beware.  

No,not on this website.

An answer to this type of problem is on the top of my list.

Have a good 1....(transaction that is)....  RSD.
Hey Rub...over at the ZRXOA (my old crew) they had...

"The Hall Of Fame" (for those that do)

and....

"The Hall Of Shame" (for those that don't)

forums.

and it worked out pretty well...cause either way?...

ya getcher name up in lights!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
That would just end up being a place for angry posts.

We will strive for something better here.
Not if only the moderators could post in that section. It may also keep people from registering just to sell something.

Go easy Andy,

Steve

Ken02busa, talk to Yamahor about some good places to get big jackets. He has seem to found the holy grail of big&tall riding gear.

Thanks GMbusa
And, Happy Birthday.

I am sending you a hot blonde in a cake for your party.
Or maybe a barbie in a cupcake.

Or just happy thoughts.
biggrin.gif

Ken02busa, talk to Yamahor about some good places to get big jackets. He has seem to found the holy grail of big&tall riding gear.
Eh? Really? Looks like I'm gonna hafta get with that big 'ol lump on the gear thing.

I'm not tall...but I definitely fit the "big" part of that equation.

Eh? Really? Looks like I'm gonna hafta get with that big 'ol lump on the gear thing.

I'm not tall...but I definitely fit the "big" part of that equation.
Hey Pac- maybe what we should do, is when you get the undertail, I should send you this 5xl 1xl leather jacket too!

I also have a real cool light Suzuki Hayabusa jacket with all the Kanjis, just a tad tight on me, but you can have it too if you like. (for the right price)

C'mon George, I got an email notification when I was shutting down, and came back in for
sad.gif
?

Dont hold back.

always a bummer to hear about stuff like this.
+1
+1 more especially for myself and BigBSBusa who both recently got the banana in the tailpipe...
I was trying to make sure that this type of thing would never happen again to good folk like you Brian, and Ken and BigBSbusa.

My idea got a few cudos,but the negativity bummed me out.

I try and seek out positive action,but its hard when folks see the negative. What I thought was an' easy fix soon turned to "what if's" and "lawsuits" and "hassles" and other extremes.I actually found it quite humourous.

O well...."Caveat Emptor"

always a bummer to hear about stuff like this.
+1
+1 more especially for myself and BigBSBusa who both recently got the banana in the tailpipe...
I was trying to make sure that this type of thing would never happen again to good folk like you Brian, and Ken and BigBSbusa.

My idea got a few cudos,but the negativity bummed me out.

I try and seek out positive action,but its hard when folks see the negative. What I thought was an' easy fix soon turned to "what if's" and "lawsuits" and "hassles" and other extremes.I actually found it quite humourous.

O well...."Caveat Emptor"
no - caveat emptor UNLESS the seller knowingly puts the shaft to the buyer, or vice versa of course, and then it's 'cadaver emptier.'

Back